Dead Men Walking

dMw Chit Chat => The Beer Bar => It's my Birthday! => Topic started by: Doorman on October 29, 2005, 02:10:22 AM

Title: A great forum.
Post by: Doorman on October 29, 2005, 02:10:22 AM
I may be in my cups at the moment (nothing wrong with that!) but I have an observation to make. Of all the forumsii that I subscribe to, this is the BEST! There is a wide variety of subjects, a host of opinions, there's sensible and silly and most of all there is an overiding humour. Every so often tempers get a little frayed, but it's like family having a ruck, it's all forgotten in the morning.
Wonderful thing the internet, bringing together such a great bunch of guys.



All together now,

All you need is love, da da da da-da
All you need is love, da da da da-da
All you need is love, love. Love is all you need.

Going to bed now. *hic*
Title: A great forum.
Post by: Dingo on October 29, 2005, 03:11:31 AM
Love you Ron :wub: ....but you need help....been mixing too much with them Dutchies methinks.....mushrooms are for cooking Ron, just remember that!!


My personal doctor will be calling you in the morning but if you wish to make first contact then;

Dr Imzso Zilly
Rue theday youwereborn
Chantilly Lace
Paree


He will be able to take away your nostalgia with a course of pills.....alternatively meet me in the bar at the Very Dark Horse for a couple of pints!!
Title: A great forum.
Post by: Stryker on October 29, 2005, 11:01:28 AM
It was 1am when he wrote that...... bet he was wasted  :P
Title: A great forum.
Post by: Doorman on October 29, 2005, 12:04:52 PM
Oh Jesus! Somebody delete this thread. I was not of sound mind.  :blush:
Title: A great forum.
Post by: Squonk on October 29, 2005, 12:17:27 PM
QuoteOriginally posted by Doorman@Oct 29 2005, 11:04 AM
Oh Jesus! Somebody delete this thread. I was not of sound mind. :blush:
[post=100159]Quoted post[/post]
[/b]
Nope  :devil:
Title: A great forum.
Post by: Anonymous on October 29, 2005, 12:23:01 PM
QuoteOriginally posted by Doorman@Oct 29 2005, 11:04 AM
Oh Jesus! Somebody delete this thread. I was not of sound mind. :blush:
[post=100159]Quoted post[/post]
[/b]
:roflmao: You daft old sod!  :roflmao:
Title: A great forum.
Post by: Browne on October 29, 2005, 02:52:42 PM
QuoteOriginally posted by Doorman@Oct 29 2005, 11:04 AM
Oh Jesus! Somebody delete this thread. I was not of sound mind. :blush:
[post=100159]Quoted post[/post]
[/b]

AAAAAh ya auld silly sod. Told you red wine and beer dont mix.
Title: A great forum.
Post by: Dr Sadako on October 29, 2005, 04:06:43 PM
ooops. I accidently pinned the topic.   :whistle: :roflmao:
Title: A great forum.
Post by: DuVeL on October 30, 2005, 10:32:40 AM
QuoteOriginally posted by Dingo@Oct 29 2005, 04:11 AM
Love you Ron :wub: ....but you need help....been mixing too much with them Dutchies methinks.....mushrooms are for cooking Ron, just remember that!!
[post=100150]Quoted post[/post]
[/b]

What's wrong with the Dutchcheese? I got loads of compliments for it. :whistle:
Title: A great forum.
Post by: Blunt on November 15, 2005, 12:48:34 AM
QuoteOriginally posted by Doorman@Oct 29 2005, 01:10 AM
I may be in my cups at the moment (nothing wrong with that!) but I have an observation to make. Of all the forumsii that I subscribe to, this is the BEST! There is a wide variety of subjects, a host of opinions, there's sensible and silly and most of all there is an overiding humour. Every so often tempers get a little frayed, but it's like family having a ruck, it's all forgotten in the morning.
Wonderful thing the internet, bringing together such a great bunch of guys.
All together now,

All you need is love, da da da da-da
All you need is love, da da da da-da
All you need is love, love. Love is all you need.

Going to bed now. *hic*
[post=100149]Quoted post[/post]
[/b]

True :D
Title: A great forum.
Post by: Dewey on November 15, 2005, 09:29:50 AM
QuoteOriginally posted by Doorman@Oct 29 2005, 12:04 PM
Oh Jesus! Somebody delete this thread. I was not of sound mind. :blush:
[post=100159]Quoted post[/post]
[/b]

Fantastic post, especially as I remember Ron telling other people on this forum to not be so amourous with their postings... nice one m8  :D
Title: A great forum.
Post by: Ranger on November 15, 2005, 09:41:44 AM
QuoteOriginally posted by Doorman@Oct 29 2005, 01:10 AM
I may be in my cups at the moment (nothing wrong with that!) but I have an observation to make. Of all the forumsii that I subscribe to, this is the BEST! There is a wide variety of subjects, a host of opinions, there's sensible and silly and most of all there is an overiding humour. Every so often tempers get a little frayed, but it's like family having a ruck, it's all forgotten in the morning.
Wonderful thing the internet, bringing together such a great bunch of guys.
All together now,

All you need is love, da da da da-da
All you need is love, da da da da-da
All you need is love, love. Love is all you need.

Going to bed now. *hic*
[post=100149]Quoted post[/post]
[/b]

I knew that under that rugged exterior that there was a small wee furry creature just wanting a little love and affection!

 :roflmao:

What a softy.

Hee hee
Title: A great forum.
Post by: Doorman on March 08, 2006, 09:21:47 AM
QuoteOriginally posted by Doorman@Oct 29 2005, 02:10 AM
Every so often tempers get a little frayed, but it's like family having a ruck, it's all forgotten in the morning.
Wonderful thing the internet, bringing together such a great bunch of guys.
All together now,

All you need is love, da da da da-da
All you need is love, da da da da-da
All you need is love, love. Love is all you need.

[post=100149]Quoted post[/post]
[/b]

The lastest how'syafather is an example of this. To my mind it was akin to one of the family bringing all his hippy friends home to doss on the lounge floor.

In the morning, "where have they all gone?" "Dunno, they're around somewhere." "Mmm, well don't make a habit of it. What do you want for breakfast?"
Title: A great forum.
Post by: sulky_uk on March 08, 2006, 10:27:46 AM
nice one mate, for a pink and fluffy  post just add wine ,beer and doorman
Title: A great forum.
Post by: Doorman on March 08, 2006, 12:20:11 PM
QuoteOriginally posted by sulky_uk@Mar 8 2006, 11:27 AM
nice one mate, for a pink and fluffy post just add wine ,beer and doorman
[post=115687]Quoted post[/post]
[/b]

Have a care young sir. Show a little respect, there's a good sir.
Title: A great forum.
Post by: sulky_uk on March 08, 2006, 12:23:18 PM
QuoteOriginally posted by Doorman@Mar 8 2006, 12:20 PM
Have a care young sir. Show a little respect, there's a good sir.
[post=115708]Quoted post[/post]
[/b]
:hug2:  is that better
Title: A great forum.
Post by: scot on March 08, 2006, 12:29:53 PM
I think he was doin some "Research" (http://forum.deadmen.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=12419&view=findpost&p=114989) Thats a good thing :whistling2:
Title: A great forum.
Post by: Doorman on March 08, 2006, 12:49:16 PM
QuoteOriginally posted by sulky_uk@Mar 8 2006, 01:23 PM
:hug2: is that better
[post=115710]Quoted post[/post]
[/b]
Now you're getting the hang of it. :D
Title: A great forum.
Post by: Doorman on May 29, 2006, 12:02:46 AM
I think this is a bit rude don't you? Welcome back; your last visit was: Today, 5 minutes ago, now go get a life!
Title: A great forum.
Post by: Blunt on May 29, 2006, 12:56:36 AM
QuoteOriginally posted by Doorman@May 29 2006, 12:02 AM
I think this is a bit rude don't you? Welcome back; your last visit was: Today, 5 minutes ago, now go get a life!
[post=129299]Quoted post[/post]
[/b]
i'm gonna quote it cos it'll be gone when he sobers up :P



Bless :P
Title: A great forum.
Post by: Doorman on May 29, 2006, 01:27:18 AM
No it won't!  :P