Dead Men Walking

Old Server Admin Section => SOG Archive => SOG War Room => Silver Oak Guardians => Archived Topics => The Clean Up => Topic started by: Rutski on March 09, 2006, 08:02:57 PM

Title: boo hoo
Post by: Rutski on March 09, 2006, 08:02:57 PM
Just an apology on behalf of my ISP for booting me 5 times in the space of an hour tonight....   :(

the last one took me half hour of screaming at some poor asian woman down the phone to get sorted... then when i try to log into game i am number 37,825 ( or summat) in queue    :ranting:


Was going to have to leave raid anyway the way the connection was...   more liability than a help i think..

makes room for another tho  ( on the bright side )


hope it goes well for all concerned   ;)
Title: boo hoo
Post by: Neff on March 09, 2006, 08:39:31 PM
That sucks man, and i know all about getting DC :blink:
Title: boo hoo
Post by: Dalto on March 10, 2006, 04:22:43 AM
only 5 times? lol

try swapping ISPs with me
Title: boo hoo
Post by: Vargen on March 10, 2006, 09:51:42 AM
Well at least you got to scream at someome :roflmao:
But these things happen, and there isnt much we can du but scream at techsupport.
Title: boo hoo
Post by: Bob on March 10, 2006, 03:57:42 PM
That just got to be the worst job ever...  sitting at tech support having to take shit (which you most likely ain't responsible for, and even more: can't do squat about) from some WoW geek who can't joing his raid for the evning :roflmao:

I hope I never end up in some place like that 8)
Title: boo hoo
Post by: Razorclaw on March 10, 2006, 04:12:58 PM
QuoteOriginally posted by Neff@Mar 9 2006, 09:39 PM
That sucks man, and i know all about getting DC :blink:
[post=116202]Quoted post[/post]
[/b]


That isnt new  ;)  those things just happen when you go AFK to long,

But how can you be even over 10k in queue
Title: boo hoo
Post by: Neff on March 10, 2006, 04:56:47 PM
QuoteOriginally posted by Threbrilith@Mar 10 2006, 03:57 PM
That just got to be the worst job ever... sitting at tech support having to take shit (which you most likely ain't responsible for, and even more: can't do squat about) from some WoW geek who can't joing his raid for the evning :roflmao:

I hope I never end up in some place like that 8)
[post=116326]Quoted post[/post]
[/b]

Haha,think of this scenario , (everything in unfinished sentences)" INTERNET! WOW RAID NEED EPIX FIX ,OR DEATH!
Title: boo hoo
Post by: Bob on March 10, 2006, 05:49:50 PM
QuoteOriginally posted by Neff@Mar 10 2006, 05:56 PM
Haha,think of this scenario , (everything in unfinished sentences)" INTERNET! WOW RAID NEED EPIX FIX ,OR DEATH!
[post=116350]Quoted post[/post]
[/b]
Not often I do, but when I read that post i laughed out really loud :roflmao:
Just glad I wasn't at school in some lecture when I read it ;)
Title: boo hoo
Post by: Neff on March 10, 2006, 05:57:24 PM
and the person answering " HEPL! I R GETTING GNAKED!
Title: boo hoo
Post by: Vargen on March 10, 2006, 07:40:46 PM
I actually once whent "OMG! Fix it NOW! I am liak l00zing DKPZ! Gib epixx!"





j/k ;)
Title: boo hoo
Post by: Neff on March 10, 2006, 08:15:54 PM
10s you did!


(wtb something to use my dkp on! its either Broodlord or Mc!)
Title: boo hoo
Post by: Asheera on March 12, 2006, 06:34:24 AM
QuoteOriginally posted by Dalto@Mar 10 2006, 04:22 AM
only 5 times? lol

try swapping ISPs with me
[post=116226]Quoted post[/post]
[/b]
try to swap with Luna's one ;)
Title: boo hoo
Post by: Neff on March 12, 2006, 01:33:27 PM
He has a bad connection? Never seen him DC with me:blink:
Title: boo hoo
Post by: Bastet on March 12, 2006, 02:08:13 PM
Luna tends to DC some like 2 times a day and a bit more in BWL
Title: boo hoo
Post by: Dalto on March 12, 2006, 02:42:56 PM
QuoteOriginally posted by Vargen@Mar 10 2006, 08:40 PM
I actually once whent "OMG! Fix it NOW! I am liak l00zing DKPZ! Gib epixx!"
j/k ;)
[post=116390]Quoted post[/post]
[/b]

Dont lie vargen!
Title: boo hoo
Post by: Neff on March 12, 2006, 04:09:32 PM
Then he tried to "solve" it by shouting : I R LIEK TEH GM OF SIVLER OK GRDIANZ! Gimme teh epix ro AJ WILL MONON FRIE SPAM YO!

*edit*That was hillarious when i wrote it  :huh: