http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=62...330133&q=Domino (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6233517002767330133&q=Domino)
To much domino :S
realy cool!!!
Yea, we dutch ppl also got something we are good at :P
Holy mother of *******
That was a LOAD of domino pieces :blink:
And they keep making it bigger every year :blink:
The **** there, is taht your mom since your censoring it ?:P
OT::blink: if i were to build one like that i'd prob run trough it knocking them over :rolleyes:
QuoteOriginally posted by Neff@Mar 10 2006, 06:05 PM
The **** there, is taht your mom since your censoring it ?:P
[post=116353]Quoted post[/post]
[/b]
Neff, you should really try and put more of your energy into making some improvements to your bots, cause this one obviously ain't working too well....
Now wait a moment - that would just be a signe that it was actually Neff who posted it, cause I can't honestly say that I've seen him been working at all for a long time :narnar:
newsflash, as stated early in theese forums i am no longer using a bot. :)
woa! Thats a lot of dominos and its 50 min of pure domino tipping (and I watched all of it :blink: )!! Are these ppl doing this for a living??
lol, if I were to do such a piece of work, I would miss the Save-button a lot :lol:
Thats CRAZY O_O
they do that every so often and every year it gets bigger. on the other end of the world some jap team is doing the same, kinda between those who gets the record for tipping most stones.
Go dutchies! Schmoke and a pancake!
omg, and my gf calls me a nerd :s that is unbelievable :D there must be around onehundredmillioenandeleven!!11 Domino pieces ;)
these people have way to much time on their hands...
...altho i could prob do that with the time i have lol
You have that much time? :P Even I dont have that much :ppp
Quotewoa! Thats a lot of dominos and its 50 min of pure domino tipping (and I watched all of it )!! Are these ppl doing this for a living??
lol, if I were to do such a piece of work, I would miss the Save-button a lot
to awnser that, THIS is what they do for a living, most actualy get payed for this stuff its a serious buissness for them :)
QuoteOriginally posted by Marduk@Mar 12 2006, 05:28 PM
to awnser that, THIS is what they do for a living, most actualy get payed for this stuff its a serious buissness for them :)
[post=116670]Quoted post[/post]
[/b]
Figured as much when I came to the guy who began to cry when he couldn't finish a line of dominos before the tipping came to him :blink: