This dropped in AQ last week but we couldnt decide which class it suited best...
Should hunters be rolling on it or is it a Warlock only item?....
Any other strange items u came across?
was it a link or picture removed?
lol, whats the moderation rules on that
The us cleaning up our act and removing offensive stuff rule that vargen posted on general forum.
QuoteOriginally posted by Bastet@Mar 10 2006, 02:32 PM
The us cleaning up our act and removing offensive stuff rule that vargen posted on general forum.
[post=116306]Quoted post[/post]
[/b]
There was an item in game that had offensive content?
Confused.... :huh:
aye me too, was it a screenshot, item link or somethng that was removedd? cant see any offensive about that unless ofc it was a screeny with offensive content in it
Yep removed a link to offensive content.
OMG another victim of dictatorship [.]
soon we will be restricted to HELLO, GOODBYE and HOW ARE YOU DOING? lol
Uh, could somebody confirm that is was actually a real item from the game that was linked? Caus if that is the case, I can't see why something should be sencoured... if Blizzard think it's OK to have in the game, than we should be OK with having it on our forum :)
I think that even Bob could have figured out that it was not Blizzard game content, sheesh..... :rolleyes: :lmfao:
I guess you have to trust the Officer to make the right call when doing something like this - I do not know what it was myself, but I trust Bastet's judgement, so there's little point in asking for confirmation of content, as the request is a circular and self-defeating one. Either that or PM Bastet direct (use the link in his sig) and he'll send you a copy of the offending post. Just remember though that it will be scrubbed clean by the filters so it might not be as interesting when you get to read it! :doh: :doh:
TL.
QuoteOriginally posted by TeaLeaf@Mar 10 2006, 05:15 PM
I think that even Bob could have figured out that it was not Blizzard game content, sheesh..... :rolleyes: :lmfao:
[post=116336]Quoted post[/post]
[/b]
Bob? Who is Bob? Don't know that guy... Have you heard of anyone called Bob?
Who did you say again?
:narnar:
I'd rather call you Bob, than to spell Trebrhi argh i cant do it >_< I bet it was something spoofed with alot of "no-words" in it
TANGO
OMG did i start all this?
sorry if you thought it to be offensive guys... i just thought it was quite funny and would share it with u ...
was never meant to offend :/
soz
Share with me next time you see me online!:D
*edit* and if its nasty! i have a couple a tricks up my sleeve just ask Nefertem:D
No please don't.. im still trying to forget some of those things :unsure:
Well sorry nef, but just drink it away mate.
Thats what Im doing ;)
Was it the legendary ass?