Dead Men Walking

Old Server Admin Section => SOG Archive => SOG War Room => Silver Oak Guardians => Archived Topics => The Clean Up => Topic started by: TeaLeaf on May 03, 2006, 04:16:32 PM

Title: Fire Resistance and Nature Resistance Items
Post by: TeaLeaf on May 03, 2006, 04:16:32 PM
Read their forum post here (http://forums-en.wow-europe.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-warrior-en&t=161494).

TL.
Title: Fire Resistance and Nature Resistance Items
Post by: Mjolner on May 04, 2006, 08:36:54 AM
I found this a little more easy to grasp / look upon..  :)

http://www.wowwiki.com/Plate_Resist_List (http://www.wowwiki.com/Plate_Resist_List)
Title: Fire Resistance and Nature Resistance Items
Post by: TeaLeaf on May 04, 2006, 08:51:17 AM
A much better find and it lists all the other armor types too! :thumbsup:

TL.
Title: Fire Resistance and Nature Resistance Items
Post by: Gorion on May 06, 2006, 02:03:02 PM
QuoteOriginally posted by Mjolner@May 4 2006, 08:36 AM
I found this a little more easy to grasp / look upon.. :)

http://www.wowwiki.com/Plate_Resist_List (http://www.wowwiki.com/Plate_Resist_List)
[post=124902]Quoted post[/post]
[/b]

and you found that in the warr section right? :P
Title: Fire Resistance and Nature Resistance Items
Post by: Mjolner on May 06, 2006, 04:44:30 PM
QuoteOriginally posted by Gorion@May 6 2006, 02:03 PM
and you found that in the warr section right? :P
[post=125321]Quoted post[/post]
[/b]

Ehrm, no I didn't.. Guess I should know the sections a litlle better, then..  :blush:
Title: Fire Resistance and Nature Resistance Items
Post by: Gorion on May 07, 2006, 04:56:11 PM
http://forum.deadmen.co.uk/index.php?showforum=155 (http://forum.deadmen.co.uk/index.php?showforum=155)

fast link to the warr section :P

can those 2 threads be stickied pls?