Dead Men Walking

Old Server Admin Section => SOG Archive => SOG War Room => Silver Oak Guardians => Archived Topics => The Clean Up => Topic started by: DarkAngel on October 16, 2006, 06:17:28 PM

Title: Rg2 Raid Day Change!!!!
Post by: DarkAngel on October 16, 2006, 06:17:28 PM
RG2 Change of Raid Days

 
 
This debate has been a on-going one, with the Marshalls of RG2 now after a long time period of discussing this we have decided to change the raid day from a Monday to a Tuesday.

Why now you ask? the reason is that before i myself could not commit to Tuesdays, for my job made this day impossible. I have now left that job, and have Tuesdays free so able to participate. As before i was the only Marshall not able to commit therfore we decided to prospone, but now feel this is the right time for this change. Another reason for the change is that ive had a lot of members talking about the fact they find Mondays hard to raid and Tuesdays fit them much better otherwise they would have to change to RG1.

I can see there will be a few upset people out there and for that i appologise, but this is a right move which makes sence for the guild. We will now have both raid groups raiding on the same day. This will free up more time for guild events and allow the new commanders another day for organising.

I do hope that you will support both me and the Marshalls in what we have decided, for the moment Mondays run will still go ahead and we will be going to Black Wing Lair.

This will be the last Monday RG2 raids on and from the following week we will be going live on Tuesdays.

 
OA & The Marshalls
Title: Rg2 Raid Day Change!!!!
Post by: Knabbel on October 16, 2006, 07:46:52 PM
So if we can change why not add?
Title: Rg2 Raid Day Change!!!!
Post by: Padding on October 16, 2006, 08:02:29 PM
Good choice folks :flirty:
Title: Rg2 Raid Day Change!!!!
Post by: Nefrion on October 16, 2006, 08:49:49 PM
There is a difference of changing raid day and adding another day.

Personally this does not affect me
Title: Rg2 Raid Day Change!!!!
Post by: Claw on October 16, 2006, 08:50:47 PM
nice one m8 :D :D
Title: Rg2 Raid Day Change!!!!
Post by: Yrthal on October 16, 2006, 09:00:57 PM
nice going :)
Title: Rg2 Raid Day Change!!!!
Post by: shadowscream on October 16, 2006, 10:08:15 PM
great Gief ZG/AQ20 on mondays :):dribble:
Title: Rg2 Raid Day Change!!!!
Post by: Yrthal on October 16, 2006, 10:13:03 PM
aye this gives a oppurtunity to us commanders to arrange something that the "whole" guild can attend...
Title: Rg2 Raid Day Change!!!!
Post by: Gallahan on October 16, 2006, 10:14:44 PM
This doesnt fit me that well seeing i have changed my work-schedule to have monday nights free,  i cant just go and change it whenever i feel like it and it was a lot of effort from my boss making this happen. But i am quitting my job anyway around december, so when we get to that point i will be able to raid tuesdays aswell, untill then i hope that u will bear with me as i have done a lot to be able to raid mondays and thursdays, thursdays will ofc still be no problem.
Title: Rg2 Raid Day Change!!!!
Post by: Devout on October 16, 2006, 10:20:54 PM
all fine by me
Title: Rg2 Raid Day Change!!!!
Post by: DarkAngel on October 16, 2006, 10:38:38 PM
Quote from: Gallahan;156937This doesnt fit me that well seeing i have changed my work-schedule to have monday nights free, i cant just go and change it whenever i feel like it and it was a lot of effort from my boss making this happen. But i am quitting my job anyway around december, so when we get to that point i will be able to raid tuesdays aswell, untill then i hope that u will bear with me as i have done a lot to be able to raid mondays and thursdays, thursdays will ofc still be no problem.

We will hold your spot Gallahan you will not be demoted as you advised us ahead of time.
 
OA
Title: Rg2 Raid Day Change!!!!
Post by: Knabbel on October 17, 2006, 05:52:40 AM
I sure do hope this will not affect our raiding group occupation and that we have to set back and AGAIN get new drakki people...
 
D.
 
For me it doesn't change....I'm there.
 
QuoteThis doesnt fit me that well seeing i have changed my work-schedule to have monday nights free, i cant just go and change it whenever i feel like it and it was a lot of effort from my boss making this happen. But i am quitting my job anyway around december, so when we get to that point i will be able to raid tuesdays aswell, untill then i hope that u will bear with me as i have done a lot to be able to raid mondays and thursdays, thursdays will ofc still be no problem.

We need another Orb controller...
Title: Rg2 Raid Day Change!!!!
Post by: Sazgul on October 17, 2006, 08:42:01 AM
QuoteWe need another Orb controller...

We still got loads of great paladins, pick one. :yahoo:
Title: Rg2 Raid Day Change!!!!
Post by: gijs on October 17, 2006, 09:00:45 AM
changing days dont matter to me cos my job changes working days every week.
 
ofc. ill be online when RL allows it. :rolleyes:
Title: Rg2 Raid Day Change!!!!
Post by: sheepy on October 17, 2006, 09:30:29 AM
SWEET!!!!!
 
no i just gotta wait for a opening for a warrior as mondays were the only thing holding me back from applying for RG2 (also bwl attunement but I can get that done with reasonable ease)
Title: Rg2 Raid Day Change!!!!
Post by: noevra on October 17, 2006, 10:00:12 AM
sweet. i skipped sgool to raid on monday's not the best solocion.
so good chance for me
Title: Rg2 Raid Day Change!!!!
Post by: Sazgul on October 17, 2006, 04:49:12 PM
We are happy you like this change. :yahoo:
Title: Rg2 Raid Day Change!!!!
Post by: Sebas on October 17, 2006, 07:24:49 PM
*sigh* I hope this wasn't happening, but it did and well as expected. Like I explained in the poll thread of this subject, I can and will not switch so that I can attend on Tuesdays for this game. I've got rugby training than and that goes ahead of this. So this would be it for my time as a Defender in this guild I think. My attendance wasn't great and now that it will be reduced to 50% per week, no way I can decently attend let alone get some DKP... :sad:
Seeing as raiding is all I've got one my Priest, well maybe I should quit this guild/game/whatever. No raiding = No fun on my Priest, and only attending the half of the raids isn't what I want. I want there to be as much as I can. Well I'm still in England and I'm not going to think about this till I get home late in October, it'll be settled than.  :no2:
Title: Rg2 Raid Day Change!!!!
Post by: Yrthal on October 17, 2006, 08:24:57 PM
Sad to hear mate.. And sure a bad thing to loos a priest in the situation we are in now, and as good one as you...
Title: Rg2 Raid Day Change!!!!
Post by: Neagalius on October 17, 2006, 11:49:51 PM
For me it doesn't change :lmfao:
Title: Rg2 Raid Day Change!!!!
Post by: Mjolner on October 18, 2006, 11:34:11 AM
Fine with me.. :smile:
Title: Rg2 Raid Day Change!!!!
Post by: Sheperdbook on October 20, 2006, 12:56:54 AM
I have stepped down as a Defender as I cannot make this schedule, it's been fun raiding in BWL and I'm utterly miserable at having to step down.

Please read my other post in the General Forums for my farewells.


Sheperdbook & Bambewhistle
Title: Rg2 Raid Day Change!!!!
Post by: saori on October 21, 2006, 09:17:44 AM
nice one! thanks mates!