Summary IMPORTANT
1. Make sure you get beta 5991 that works for youre region
2. Only NPC's in azeroth
GM commands most used
.additem #itemID (find the item id with http://www.allakhazam.com (http://www.allakhazam.com/))
.levelup #numberoflevelsyouwanttogain (seems to get only up to 60)
.learnsk #SkillID Lvl max (SkillID list (http://immortals.choka.nl/list.htm), Lvl from 1 up to 9999, max just type that)
As warrior you need to learn plate to wear it you can also look up NPC's for weapon training and skill training in the big citys
gl and GIB TBC!!
PM me for the guide i have had all problems so i hope i can help you if youre interested:doh:
Gib TBC!!! :dribble:
I knew how to use the GM commands...I had for a week a WoW sandbox but ATM I can't remember that. :S
Followed all steps in the guide and are ready to play, then launches the blizzard installer and finds out I need to download 2.2GB via the Blizzzard downloader doH! Thank god for www.boomtown.net's download section =)
Gief TBC! sorry for not knowing it but how can you be in TBC?? :S tell tell
woot gief :D
(http://immortals.choka.nl/img/CRIT.jpg)
Mmmh from when Vek' lor is mechanical? :blink:
Quote from: Akall;159766Mmmh from when Vek' lor is mechanical? :blink:
lol i only got a 6600Le videocard aiming for the 7900GT 2x in a week or so
You what? How were those 2 comments linked? :narnar: I think he was talking about the tooltip, bottom right, where it says 'Emperor Vek'lor, level ?? Mechanical'.
Quote from: Carr0t;159853You what? How were those 2 comments linked? :narnar: I think he was talking about the tooltip, bottom right, where it says 'Emperor Vek'lor, level ?? Mechanical'.
Yeh that was... so my english is not totally incomprehensible!!! :D
lol i was thinking he was talking about the poor graphics :)
Blood Elves are hawt :devil:
Gib Panderan :sad:
Quote from: Jorgen;159949Blood Elves are hawt :devil:
Uhmmmm, nah :P
(http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/3415/bevx2.jpg)
Quote from: Dajo;159957Uhmmmm, nah :P
lol i had that bug before mine is even more manly
(http://immortals.choka.nl/img/LOL.jpg)
(http://immortals.choka.nl/img/lol.jpg)
I followed the guide totally, but when i login it kicks me off...!!!
Equality for all minorities within the gameworld. In TBC Blizz has a special Blood Elf female character model for if you want to play a butch lesbian :narnar: Also included will be the so called 'pussy' male (see old Blood Elf models).
Quote from: Priori;159966I followed the guide totally, but when i login it kicks me off...!!!
If the problem is the game crashes then do step4 again
If you come into a loop of connecting to the server and realmlist check setp9 at the bottom
NOTE: make sure you got BETA 5991 else it doesnt work
ver
2.0.0.5991
My game chrashes when I try to target myself ingame - any solutions on that issue?
And another question: How do I give myself high skills in e.g. Swords ect?
when launching tbc 1st time, did anyone get a message on the menu.
temporary something: blizzard scan?
Quote from: Gorion;160013when launching tbc 1st time, did anyone get a message on the menu.
temporary something: blizzard scan?
trojan scan i guess its a new blizzard thing
Quote from: Mazii;160008My game chrashes when I try to target myself ingame - any solutions on that issue?
And another question: How do I give myself high skills in e.g. Swords ect?
when you make a account select yourself then type .die then select yourself again
So I have to make another account and target my "main" there and type .die and then see if I can target myself?
Anyways, trying that :) tHanks!
i think he means, when youre in your account, select your toon and type .die, then select yourself again?
The problem is I cant select my own toon. It's all pretty messed and my PC keeps saying I have no space left on C: so I just deleted it all again :)
Claw and i are playing it atm. and just couldent resist putting
2x http://wow.allakhazam.com/item.html?witem=18584
complete conquror and alot of other stuff...
WTB transfer :P
oh yea and btw got 215986g :D
mmmh I've tryed to do a priest and a druid (both NE) and I end up with 2 rogues :blink: :sideways:
Quote from: Yrthal;160078Claw and i are playing it atm. and just couldent resist putting
2x http://wow.allakhazam.com/item.html?witem=18584
complete conquror and alot of other stuff...
WTB transfer :P
oh yea and btw got 215986g :D
2bad you cant use them :)
ime getting an error while doing step 12,
i do that: Goto your mangos directory and run "mongosd.exe" and after that run "realmd.exe".
then, when i try to create an accout, ie: create test test
i get this error:
query ERROR: Table 'bcrealmserver.account' doesn't exist
SQL ERROR: Table bcrealmserver.account' doesn't exist
User test with password test NOT created (probably sql file format was updated)
any idea how to resolve this? :/
Quote from: Mazii;1602192bad you cant use them :)
Ofc i can :D im IMBA :D
Quote from: Mazii;1602192bad you cant use them :)
cant use them???
Quote from: Claw;160361cant use them???
Yes.
"Requires Level 70"
OHH yeah BTW i have fixed the bug to be lvl whatever i want MUAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA :yahoo::yahoo:
Quote from: Akall;160217mmmh I've tryed to do a priest and a druid (both NE) and I end up with 2 rogues :blink: :sideways:
dwarfs seems to be bugged with classes dont know about druids if you had a nightelf priest retry to do the fixes
Tried but nothing changed...anyway the talents that are in this build are the old version so it would not help me in doing tests..I'm now running about with a dranei female mage :P
Claw's server is now public. Priori, claw and i have been playing a bit... and this is my cool char..
(http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/2959/coolyrthallm8.th.jpg) (http://img78.imageshack.us/my.php?image=coolyrthallm8.jpg)
Quote from: Yrthal;160513Claw's server is now public. Priori, claw and i have been playing a bit... and this is my cool char..
(http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/2959/coolyrthallm8.th.jpg) (http://img78.imageshack.us/my.php?image=coolyrthallm8.jpg)
IP? :)
Hell yeah! :woot2:
How do we connect? GIB Access!
WTB a guide to get on a Private server :( dont know how :'(
Hey,
i tryed to follow the guide, everything worked out good
BUT!
I can't login to my server. I mean i can fill in id/pw then connect. but when i want to choose my realm and click connect.. it can't connect. What do i need to chance? I add all those sql databases and can edit everything. So just say what i have to change? In the guide it said i had to change the ip to 127.0.0.1 for the bcrealmserver part. So, help me out here; )
thouse who are interested to play arround on my TBC server, send me a PM on the forum with a account username and password u want to have after that il send you the informations
Quote from: Guidei;160650Hey,
i tryed to follow the guide, everything worked out good
BUT!
I can't login to my server. I mean i can fill in id/pw then connect. but when i want to choose my realm and click connect.. it can't connect. What do i need to chance? I add all those sql databases and can edit everything. So just say what i have to change? In the guide it said i had to change the ip to 127.0.0.1 for the bcrealmserver part. So, help me out here; )
Are you getting the realm list again after that ?
wrong post, edited.
read what im writhing mazii in private plz due 2 i need to resend you a setup realmlist
Quote from: Claw;160676read what im writhing mazii in private plz due 2 i need to resend you a setup realmlist
Yes, I know. I was just so used to just press the quote button :P
What version do you need for your server Claw as it crashed my computer 10 times while attempting to put the gear you gave me. I hope i have the wrong one so i can sort it :)
2.0.0(5991)
It is a shame that it is so awfully bugged, but its definetly worth trying and exploring some of the stuff that "might" come out of it.
Mm, everything worked out now fine for me.
Btw, i hope some new databases are coming out soon.
1. A lot of skills aren't working
2. No use putting talents in, cause only 1% of the talents work ;)
3. Where the hell is naxx? ;o
4. Well ok ok , the tier3 looks nice ^^
Anyone has some spots for me to visit, or some musthaves?
And btw, gievf naxx pls..?
btw, where can i find new databases when they come out for burning crusade
on the forum.ragezone.com are databases for 1.12.1 and the current warcraft :)
i'd like to know where go get new databases for the burning crusade since they are a few patcher further then the version we are playing the private server at now. ( version 5999 )
Thanks in advance,
greets Guidei