Dead Men Walking

Old Server Admin Section => SOG Archive => SOG War Room => Silver Oak Guardians => Archived Topics => The Clean Up => Topic started by: Umbra on October 29, 2006, 09:45:16 PM

Title: Sceptre quest & message to Ragefull
Post by: Umbra on October 29, 2006, 09:45:16 PM
Having done an MC run and being assigned to be able to loot the draconic for dummies item, that has a 100% drop rate, it seems, according to a GM that if ANYONE in the raid group has the tiem already on them or in their bank, then it won't be visible.

Thus I am wondering if I can come to the next RG2 MC || Ony runs for the fragments.

I'd be very grateful if i could, tyvm
Title: Sceptre quest & message to Ragefull
Post by: TeaLeaf on October 29, 2006, 10:04:29 PM
I am somewhat confused by this as Kregoron, Lunares and I all completed this at the same time and we found some instances bugged, whilst other instances were not.  Previous GM comments did not mention this either and I am pretty sure that at some point we will have had some of the same items sought in our banks as we completed it all at about the same time, so we must have had a successful drop even with the item in another's bank!

TL.
Title: Sceptre quest & message to Ragefull
Post by: Siffredi on October 29, 2006, 11:06:50 PM
The Raggy kill was bugged several times before so dont fuss about it - just join us for Raggy kill shouldnt be a problem to fit you in :D
Title: Sceptre quest & message to Ragefull
Post by: DarkAngel on October 29, 2006, 11:33:11 PM
Well as your locked into MC you will have to wait but otherwise sure well fit you in.
Title: Sceptre quest & message to Ragefull
Post by: Umbra on October 30, 2006, 09:08:10 AM
aye: I will be coming along to ragnaros when i'm unlocked :) and ony on tuesday (assuming it's ok with TL for me to go to these first before AQ/BWL :D)

Yes TL, it seems odd etc but the guy i spoke to was very confident that this was the case ... maybe what's needed is for the OL of ragnaros to unlock the body or similar, not sure, either way, I want to avoid the disappointment, assuming noone in RG2 has the sceptre stuff going yet.
Title: Sceptre quest & message to Ragefull
Post by: kregoron on October 31, 2006, 03:02:17 PM
I spoke a bit about the quest line with a m8 who works at bliz last night.... this quest line is the most bugged quest line in WoW according to blizzard themselves.... but by the fact that so little % of the people that play wow will ever see the start of this quest line, they have no intention on spending resourses on fixing it.... especially when TBC is so close...
Title: Sceptre quest & message to Ragefull
Post by: Umbra on November 05, 2006, 01:04:52 AM
Done: got my draconic book, tyvm all who helped in any way :D
Title: Sceptre quest & message to Ragefull
Post by: Mazii on November 05, 2006, 11:02:46 AM
Great! Grats Umbra :)
Title: Sceptre quest & message to Ragefull
Post by: lunares on November 05, 2006, 12:14:25 PM
Grz now on to the good and the bad news:devil: .
 
Lunares