Hey old guildies, most of you may not remember me, I left SoG almost 10months ago, I am raiding on a new char now, guild called S O U L S @ www.souls.dk (http://www.souls.dk) and we got out first BWL attempt 2 weeks ago with Razorgore best attempt 17% :) Anyway this is not what I am posting.
One guild member who was one of our best priests, was actually scamming the guild behind its back, ninjaing ZG bijous as Master looter, bidding DKP on vambracers of prophecy and selling them on AH, also, needing on a recipe of flask of distilled wisdom and selling it on AH, when it was the first the guild had won. Since all the guilds on Bladefist know about this, he will 100% trasnfer. Although I am not sure where exactly, he has told me about having some friends on Aszune so I am just warning you guys DO NOT TAKE HIM IN, And if he transfers to Aszune, warn all the other guilds.
P.S. Keep up the good job in AQ40 and BWL guys, good luck in Naxxramas.
AND OMG HIS NAME IS RAYDON. Stupid DB forgot name
/Old guildy :rolleyes:
Uuuuh DB!! You are still around :D
Thanks for the tip there.. Sucks for your guild.. Hope you got it sorted properly.. GL with BWL and so forth :)
Quote from: Deathbringer;163847Hey old guildies, most of you may not remember me
Of course we remember you DB - you won't get of the hook that easy :norty:
Thanks for the heads up btw, didn't sound like a nice bloke that one :sideways:
thanks for the heads up DB, GL in BWL :D
what was his name?
is it just me or was his name not in that post?
It wasn't Sheepy.. But he might change it if he transfers anyways, so it might not help us keeping him out :angry:
Ingame name: Raydon
Class / race: Human Priest
Thanks for the warning, maybe some speciffic thing that can point him out of the priest pool?
As a profile is needed on the application maybe we can filter him out....or just lake him of rights... If he don't get the position there isn't much he can do....
Daedalus,
Hey DB! Good too hear you're still enjoying the game. Some of us may not, but some of us are missing you mate, including me :) Thanks for the warning. ^^
Still playing lock? good to hear from you again mate:)
Yeah neff, I love locks, speccially with new talents and that imba pic of Tier5 :P
I lead AQ20 raids and we are wiping at buru @ 1% OMG!!! But moam and Aymiss are down, Ossirian is hard but we will get to him. I need BOP parts of ring and kris and I am getting full set :P
We will down Razorgore soon and I am enjoying BWL to the fullest since I couldn't much with SoG.
Keep it cool guys!
Quote from: Deathbringer;164033Yeah neff, I love locks, speccially with new talents and that imba pic of Tier5 :P
I lead AQ20 raids and we are wiping at buru @ 1% OMG!!! But moam and Aymiss are down, Ossirian is hard but we will get to him. I need BOP parts of ring and kris and I am getting full set :P
We will down Razorgore soon and I am enjoying BWL to the fullest since I couldn't much with SoG.
Keep it cool guys!
Hey DB
Nice to hear u are having fun on your new server. BWL will come along easy, as soon as u guys got the gear and tactics for it. BWL is realy verry gear dependant. AQ20 and ZG gear helps alot, and full T1.
Other then that, we got some realy good tactics that work verry well. Not sure if u still have access tho to them. And we got some nice movies showing the fights. How they are done.
JT
Here is an application he made for Pulse, another good guild:
QuoteHello i'm Raydon lvl 60 priest and would like to make an application for the first time im my life.
My age:18
Times played 182day's21hours and 2 min my the time I made this application.
My gear tir 1 with 1 tir 2(halo of trecendece)
I am REALLY active all day long if i don't have to go to work ofc,the raiding times are perfect I can join all raids.
I also have a recipy that gives 2000+ mana for 2 hours,My English is fine and I have Teamspeak and Ct raid all addons actually installed that a priest should have.
For the rest I have experience in all raids only haven't been in naxx yet hope you ppl will pic me out and give me a chance
Best regards Raydon.
And the answer he got :P :
Quotehttp://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=84618658&sid=1 (http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=84618658&sid=1)
Do I need to say more?
Nice.. Good to see someone has heard of him :)
And the thing in your Sig.. Not sure what it is, but happend to most ppl after we switched forum :g:
Wooo! :D Hey DB, good to see ya around again :P
He is in another noob guild at the moment. I don't know how he can bare all these people being mean to him at the moment. Lol he earned it, at least he is man enough to take the consequences now.
And about your sig, try an repost it...:norty: