Dead Men Walking

Old Server Admin Section => SOG Archive => SOG War Room => Silver Oak Guardians => Archived Topics => The Clean Up => Topic started by: Jamoe on November 24, 2006, 07:38:54 AM

Title: Disenchant Changed for the worse?
Post by: Jamoe on November 24, 2006, 07:38:54 AM
Damn, my banker has become some what useless as a disenchanter. :(

Quote
  • Skill level now determines what items you can disenchant.
    • Skill 1= Level 1-20
    • Skill  25= Level 20-25
    • Skill  50= Level 25-30
    • Skill  75= Level 30-35
    • Skill 100= Level 35-40
    • Skill 125= Level 40-45
    • Skill 150= Level 45-50
    • Skill 175= Level 50-55
    • Skill 200= Level 55-60
    • Skill 225= Level 60-65
    [/LIST]
    Title: Disenchant Changed for the worse?
    Post by: Nefertem on November 24, 2006, 08:08:02 AM
    "Luckily" I gave up the useless Hammersmithing to get enchanting with my warrior.. Only problem is that.. I only use him for DEing so his skill is somewhat low.. But just a question of investing some money in lvling it I suppose..
    Title: Disenchant Changed for the worse?
    Post by: TeaLeaf on November 24, 2006, 08:37:20 AM
    Yep, but enchanting is a pretty expensive leveller as nobody ever wants to pay mats cost for the enchant, let along a profit to you until you get to the top end enchants.  As many others will also be levelling their skill I suspect the 'market' will get worse in this respect as prices are pushed yet further down.

    TL.
    Title: Disenchant Changed for the worse?
    Post by: saori on November 24, 2006, 09:00:35 AM
    :D yeah, but you can reach level 225 relativly easily...things get hard from 250 to 300! (myself only 276 level...)
    Title: Disenchant Changed for the worse?
    Post by: KreuZ on November 24, 2006, 09:30:17 AM
    I'm lucky I started early. I used to be almost the only enchanter in guild(long time ago) and every enchant needed went through me so I leveled it up to 300 very fast :)