Dead Men Walking

Forum Archive 2023 => dMw's Community Centre => Community Archive => Laugh? I nearly started. => Topic started by: delanvital on December 04, 2006, 09:54:35 PM

Title: Mtb
Post by: delanvital on December 04, 2006, 09:54:35 PM
That is just amazing

http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2006/sticky-tires-p1.php
Title: Mtb
Post by: Whitey on December 04, 2006, 10:17:01 PM
Now that is impressive.  Good to see you back m8y :D
Title: Mtb
Post by: Blunt on December 04, 2006, 10:46:59 PM
clever stuff:blink:

welcome back del:D
Title: Mtb
Post by: killcrazy on December 05, 2006, 09:32:31 AM
Nice video,
 
Mountain bike trials is one of my hobbies but im not that good. I used to do motorcycle trials till my bike was stolen.
Heres a pic of me:
 
(http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a398/rocks370/siride.jpg)
Title: Mtb
Post by: DuVeL on December 05, 2006, 10:15:33 AM
Very nice!
I allways also watch this stuff at Eurosports with motorcycles.
Title: Mtb
Post by: Luminance on December 05, 2006, 11:11:25 AM
nice vid, but they should have included the mistakes ^^
Title: Mtb
Post by: sheepy on December 05, 2006, 11:58:47 AM
WOW, nice
Title: Mtb
Post by: Bob on December 05, 2006, 01:32:22 PM
I can ride my bike without holding the handlebars, that's about as good as I get :rolleyes:

That vid was just awesome :blink:
Title: Mtb
Post by: Bastet on December 05, 2006, 09:38:38 PM
hehe, he holds the bars most of the time though bob, you can do it too :narnar:
Title: Mtb
Post by: Le Rouge on December 08, 2006, 11:44:29 PM
where's the "don't try this at home" disclaimer? some of the stunts were quite dangerous, I wonder if the helmet protected him or he protected it through the training...
 
Now there's a proper disclaimer (http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2004/m-driving-stunt-p1.php) :-)