Dead Men Walking

Forum Archive 2023 => dMw's Community Centre => Community Archive => Laugh? I nearly started. => Topic started by: DogMeat on December 06, 2006, 07:38:38 PM

Title: I Don't Normally Post These
Post by: DogMeat on December 06, 2006, 07:38:38 PM
......
Title: I Don't Normally Post These
Post by: Luminance on December 06, 2006, 09:15:09 PM
BOOM! headshot xD
Title: I Don't Normally Post These
Post by: Anonymous on December 06, 2006, 09:16:12 PM
oooh that's going to leave a mark!:lmfao:
Title: I Don't Normally Post These
Post by: DarkAngel on December 06, 2006, 09:53:57 PM
Quality :roflmao:
Title: I Don't Normally Post These
Post by: Blunt on December 06, 2006, 10:07:06 PM
That1 had his name on it:roflmao:
Title: I Don't Normally Post These
Post by: DuVeL on December 06, 2006, 10:24:51 PM
Hahaha. I don't like that sound on publicservers but this is just quality. :roflmao:
Title: I Don't Normally Post These
Post by: sheepy on December 07, 2006, 09:28:14 AM
u should post them more that was funny
Title: I Don't Normally Post These
Post by: DuVeL on December 07, 2006, 11:54:40 AM
Quote from: sheepy;166913u should post them more that was funny

Definatly!
If you come up on one of these again then post them.
Title: I Don't Normally Post These
Post by: Thulsa Doom on December 07, 2006, 12:45:23 PM
Knowing how much that kind of head shot hurts, I kinda feel sorry for the kid.
Title: I Don't Normally Post These
Post by: King on December 08, 2006, 06:32:03 PM
That has to hurd.:boxing: