Dead Men Walking

Forum Archive 2023 => Previous dMw Tournaments => dMw Tournaments => dMw Events => Community Archive => dMw's Christmess - December 2006 => Topic started by: DuVeL on December 27, 2006, 04:00:05 PM

Title: And the result is: A Christmess
Post by: DuVeL on December 27, 2006, 04:00:05 PM
A draw in the finals, never shown before @ -=[dMw]=- but it was definatly a Christmess.
 
In the finals were:
For 1st and 2nd place:Team NNA^^Squonk vs Team Dr on Boomer
For 3rd and 4th: (:BIT: ) Blunt vs Team JonnyAppleSeed on MeatHook

And on the 1st place ended: team NNA AND team Dr
3rd became team JAS and 4th team Blunt.
 
I'd like to thank my fellow admins for helping me out btw.
Good suggestion to make it with 4 squads instead of 5.
Title: And the result is: A Christmess
Post by: Bob on December 27, 2006, 04:01:18 PM
A draw means they are disqualified, right?

That means team JAS wins :norty:

:clap:
Title: And the result is: A Christmess
Post by: Whitey on December 27, 2006, 04:02:53 PM
Good games and well done both teams.

thanks for all the work organising it DuVel :)
Title: And the result is: A Christmess
Post by: Toxteth on December 27, 2006, 04:02:53 PM
Come on, we all know that we should have won, it's not my fault I decided to use the keyboard I got out of the x-mas Cracker!

(for all those who don't know, all i had was to defuse, and my use key kept starting and stopping until the bomb finally blew, that was the final round where we WOULD have won)

I'm off to take my anger out on Bob, my punch bag.
Title: And the result is: A Christmess
Post by: Liberator on December 27, 2006, 04:05:02 PM
Quote from: Bob;169875A draw means they are disqualified, right?

That means team JAS wins :norty:

:clap:
:g:

Thanx DuVeL, nicely run and we ended up with even teams, even though there were a few drops during the games.

Thanx to all the Squad leaders as well.

Collections are under way to buy Tox a new keyboard!
Title: And the result is: A Christmess
Post by: Luminance on December 27, 2006, 04:07:49 PM
was nice game but we got our asses kicked :(
Title: And the result is: A Christmess
Post by: JonnyAppleSeed on December 27, 2006, 04:09:21 PM
:yahoo: Pld all much fun was had ... Big thanks for Duv for setting it all up and thanks to everyone else that turned up
 
All good stuff :yahoo:
Title: And the result is: A Christmess
Post by: Bob on December 27, 2006, 04:13:10 PM
Quote from: Toxteth;169877I'm off to take my anger out on Bob, my punch bag.
:sad:

When did I become your punch bad?  That doesn't sound like fun :sideways:
Title: And the result is: A Christmess
Post by: DuVeL on December 27, 2006, 04:36:29 PM
Quote from: Liberator;169878:g:
 
Thanx DuVeL, nicely run and we ended up with even teams, even though there were a few drops during the games.
 
Thanx to all the Squad leaders as well.
 
Collections are under way to buy Tox a new keyboard!

Not really nicely run but okay, seems that we can't have that much people on a TSserver, also some badly planned stuff on my side. For the rest, I wasn't intending to play, just help organise and help out if needed, not sure if I was any help though for my team :whistle:. I hope Sadako's migraine takes off though, get wel soon m8!
I must say, a really big thanks for the fellow admins on helping me out.
For the rest we got nice 5 vs 5 teams which was okay for office and nuke.
 
Cheers all! Now on to the ending off the year and onto another year of :dmw:
 
EDIT:
Thanks LeRouge for having radio Jalalabad in the background on TeamSpeak ;)
Title: And the result is: A Christmess
Post by: Blunt on December 27, 2006, 04:44:25 PM
Thanks for organising etc Duv:thumbsup2:

thanks to (:Bit:) team members:)

We did get slaughtered a good few times, but some great skills all round

Congrats to everyone that beat us....oh that is everyone:lmfao:
Title: And the result is: A Christmess
Post by: sulky_uk on December 27, 2006, 05:59:24 PM
:clap: thx for organising it duvel good times had by all well done m8:clap:
Title: And the result is: A Christmess
Post by: Dr Sadako on December 27, 2006, 07:01:25 PM
Quote from: DuVeL;169883I hope Sadako's migraine takes off though, get wel soon m8!

Back from migrane hell. I don't often get migranes this heavy but when I do I am flat out for 4-8 hours. Now it "only" feels like a bad hangover but at least I can be in a normal lit room. Thanks Duv for taking my place and sorry team for not being able to be there. I am sure you had lots of fun anyway.
Title: And the result is: A Christmess
Post by: Le Rouge on December 27, 2006, 07:53:48 PM
Quote from: DuVeL;169883EDIT:
Thanks LeRouge for having radio Jalalabad in the background on TeamSpeak ;)

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
(that's me, my wife and her two nieces who stay with us now)
 
I did here some mumbling but thought it was from the street. Since I am not used to TS, I did not think it was coming from the headphones... Thus I forgot I was connected and you heard all our Hebrew gibrish :lmfao:
 
And of course, thanx for organizing it all, great job. :clap:
Title: And the result is: A Christmess
Post by: Luminance on December 27, 2006, 09:52:28 PM
not true we won the last non final round :D (and with that the game 7-2 for them then 9-0 for us) :D
Title: And the result is: A Christmess
Post by: DuVeL on December 27, 2006, 11:15:52 PM
Quote from: Le Rouge;169925:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
(that's me, my wife and her two nieces who stay with us now)
 
I did here some mumbling but thought it was from the street. Since I am not used to TS, I did not think it was coming from the headphones... Thus I forgot I was connected and you heard all our Hebrew gibrish :lmfao:
 
And of course, thanx for organizing it all, great job. :clap:

NP, we thought it was you allready.
Next time make sure your TeamSpeak isn't on voice-activation hehe. :flirty:
 
Was weird to hear though./
Title: And the result is: A Christmess
Post by: Blunt on December 27, 2006, 11:23:51 PM
Quote from: DuVeL;169940NP, we thought it was you allready.
Next time make sure your TeamSpeak isn't on voice-activation hehe. :flirty:
 
Was weird to hear though./

that's a nasty cough you got there:narnar:
Title: And the result is: A Christmess
Post by: Bastet on December 28, 2006, 01:16:24 AM
Quote from: Toxteth;169877Come on, we all know that we should have won, it's not my fault I decided to use the keyboard I got out of the x-mas Cracker!
 
(for all those who don't know, all i had was to defuse, and my use key kept starting and stopping until the bomb finally blew, that was the final round where we WOULD have won)
 
I'm off to take my anger out on Bob, my punch bag.

Aye, that was one sorry excuse for a keyboard...... Zomg, a well i expect better of you next year :narnar:
Title: And the result is: A Christmess
Post by: Jewelz^ on December 28, 2006, 11:36:34 AM
You think you got probs tox with your keyboard. My comp turned off about 9 times, i lagged out about 5 times, and it turned off in the last 4 rounds of the tournie!
P.s Thanks Squonk for being such a good SL :D
Thanks Duvel for the organising of the Tournie
Well played everyone :)
Title: And the result is: A Christmess
Post by: lehtior2 on December 28, 2006, 09:27:46 PM
Thanks DuVeL !!!

Thanks also to team JAS . Was fun playing with you. Had a really good time so thanks also to all the other teams :D

|Lehtior2|