Dead Men Walking

Forum Archive 2023 => World of Warcraft - Dead Men Raiding => dMw Gaming => Gaming Archive => DMR Members Only => Topic started by: Gandalf on October 13, 2009, 11:15:54 PM

Title: Yoggy - 13.10.09
Post by: Gandalf on October 13, 2009, 11:15:54 PM
Here, have a cookie :D

http://www.wowmeteronline.com//combat/log/1078522
Title: Yoggy - 13.10.09
Post by: Bellanie on October 14, 2009, 07:17:29 AM
was a good night last night, made some really great progress, i apologize for my lag spikes last night, but not sure whats was going on there. As a side note seeing Algie again was nice, really looking forward to downing him when we get the chance. The funniest moment of the night was when we were about to port back in and we all got turned into Guardian's of Yoggey! best bit all night:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:(http://www.deadmen.co.uk/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=723&cat=500)
Title: Yoggy - 13.10.09
Post by: Baylien on October 14, 2009, 05:47:00 PM
hope you guys had fun, sorry I was not there, sadly I repeatedly got disconnected before I even got my character list up :(