Dead Men Walking

dMw Events => Previous dMw LAN Parties => dMw LAN XVI => Topic started by: OldBloke on October 25, 2009, 08:51:26 PM

Title: Lost and Found
Post by: OldBloke on October 25, 2009, 08:51:26 PM
Anyone lost a WiFi dongle?
Title: Lost and Found
Post by: DuVeL on October 25, 2009, 10:04:06 PM
I found that around where No_Peanuts was sitting.
HTH.
Title: Lost and Found
Post by: no peanuts on October 26, 2009, 01:57:55 AM
Quote from: OldBloke;293845Anyone lost a WiFi dongle?

Indeed, that would be me :doh:

It's a black USB MSI something or other (can't remember the model) :rolleyes:
Title: Lost and Found
Post by: OldBloke on October 26, 2009, 07:08:21 AM
Quote from: no peanuts;293875Indeed, that would be me :doh:

It's a black USB MSI something or other (can't remember the model) :rolleyes:

PM me your address and I'll pop it in the post matey. :D
Title: Lost and Found
Post by: TeaLeaf on October 26, 2009, 07:52:21 AM
As this is the 'Lost & Found' thread I'd like to add Boon to it.

Lost on Friday night after whisky-tasting.
Found on Saturday night at 17:50hrs.
Title: Lost and Found
Post by: Bellanie on October 26, 2009, 08:34:04 AM
:roflmao:
Quote from: TeaLeaf;293879As this is the 'Lost & Found' thread I'd like to add Boon to it.

Lost on Friday night after whisky-tasting.
Found on Saturday night at 17:50hrs.
Title: Lost and Found
Post by: BrotherTobious on October 26, 2009, 08:59:44 AM
Quote from: TeaLeaf;293879As this is the 'Lost & Found' thread I'd like to add Boon to it.

Lost on Friday night after whisky-tasting.
Found on Saturday night at 17:50hrs.

LMAO :lmfao::lmfao:
Title: Lost and Found
Post by: GhostMjr on October 26, 2009, 11:14:19 AM
:roflmao:

The previous record was set by DA at my first lan he didn't arrive in the lan room till 3pm wasn't it?
Title: Lost and Found
Post by: Penfold on October 26, 2009, 11:24:55 AM
Who took the photos then????
Title: Lost and Found
Post by: delanvital on October 26, 2009, 12:38:30 PM
Quote from: GhostMjr;293890:roflmao:

The previous record was set by DA at my first lan he didn't arrive in the lan room till 3pm wasn't it?

I think that record was broken at the last lan I was at (a year ago?) with someone who had "stomach problems" following some nice drinking the evening before? Smilo was it? :g: I think he was down 4-5 ish.
Title: Lost and Found
Post by: Tutonic on October 26, 2009, 12:42:16 PM
Poor Boon, he'll never live this one down... Until someone manages to break his record :)
Title: Lost and Found
Post by: smilodon on October 26, 2009, 02:57:47 PM
Poor Steph must have had a belter of a weekend. Either a room full of boyfriend vomit or a room full of leary blokes watching porn. What a choice! Also I think I was down in the hotel about 2 pm at the April LAN. I spent the afternoon in the lounge watching snooker. Drinking didn't help but it was 90% genuine epic runs! So I guess I don't count.