Dead Men Walking

Old Server Admin Section => Game Admins => Archived Topics => DMR Council => Topic started by: Gandalf on November 05, 2009, 10:27:04 PM

Title: Melee DPS Class Leader required
Post by: Gandalf on November 05, 2009, 10:27:04 PM
ok, with Garrit stepping down I have pulled Halbarad back to a tank CL, which leaves just Ice Hawk as the Melee CL.

Ideally we need another, so any suggestions?
Title: Melee DPS Class Leader required
Post by: Jim on November 05, 2009, 10:28:57 PM
hmm, im split between Deeathy / Dannage / Athuran

although maaaybee whitey :)
Title: Melee DPS Class Leader required
Post by: Gandalf on November 05, 2009, 10:31:53 PM
Deeathy was one of the first back when I introduced the CL rank, along with Ice Hawk. However, he declined due to time issues.

But I'm happy to ask again to see if this has changed. I'll give it a few days for others to suggest people then compile a list of candidates.
Title: Melee DPS Class Leader required
Post by: Grimnar on November 05, 2009, 10:35:37 PM
I would say Sokhar (Bastet) as he knows what to do etc. He knows alot as he has been raiding for ages etc. and been a leader aswell.
 
Whitey is also a option in my eyes he does a good job. But he is pretty new to WoW and the whole raiding thing. But he can do the job aswell.
(yes whitey i also know you can read this:narnar:)
 
 
Those two have my vote, but i don't know if they are up for it.
Title: Melee DPS Class Leader required
Post by: Whitey on November 05, 2009, 10:38:49 PM
Quote from: Jim;295441although maaaybee whitey :)

He's too much of a noob and doesn't know enough about the melee classes other than Warrior!







Thought I'd get in there before JAS :D


EDIT: got the wrong person...it was Ice that got in there first!
Title: Melee DPS Class Leader required
Post by: gijs on November 05, 2009, 10:43:01 PM
my vote goes to Sokhar as he has leader experience and knows the Bossfights and some if not all the melee classes.
 
Deeathy is ofc a very good choice aswell but as statet he declined earlier.
Title: Melee DPS Class Leader required
Post by: JonnyAppleSeed on November 05, 2009, 11:06:41 PM
so im going mellee, who do i go to for enlightenment ?
Title: Melee DPS Class Leader required
Post by: Gandalf on November 06, 2009, 07:14:22 AM
ok, if there are no objections then I'll ask Sokhar if he'd like to step up :)
Title: Melee DPS Class Leader required
Post by: Jim on November 06, 2009, 07:25:02 AM
I knew I forgot someone, but sokhar gets my vote :)