Dead Men Walking

dMw Events => Previous dMw LAN Parties => dMw LAN XVII => Topic started by: Sn00ks on April 30, 2010, 03:08:35 PM

Title: Anyone drunk yet?
Post by: Sn00ks on April 30, 2010, 03:08:35 PM
and if not, why not!
 
So what's happening? Did TL get properly installed?
Title: Anyone drunk yet?
Post by: Benny on April 30, 2010, 03:20:39 PM
Updates....shite day at work, wish I were there.

I'm clearing out my garage this weekend....wish I was there.

I'm nursing an ill missus....wish I was there.

RL sucks.
Title: Anyone drunk yet?
Post by: Whitey on April 30, 2010, 07:01:59 PM
I'm getting there (ok i'm there already).  So far so good and wishing you were here :D (can't find anyone else to fit in Benny's suit)
Title: Anyone drunk yet?
Post by: smilodon on April 30, 2010, 07:19:10 PM
The new porn is utterly amazing. Electricity sex, outstanding!
Title: Anyone drunk yet?
Post by: Benny on April 30, 2010, 08:12:25 PM
Quote from: smilodon;309223The new porn is utterly amazing. Electricity sex, outstanding!

sounds old hat to me.
Title: Anyone drunk yet?
Post by: TeaLeaf on May 01, 2010, 11:54:53 AM
Great night last night, I installed properly after a reboot and some whisky.  Finished circa 3.00am.  Strangely I was the only one who made the 8:00am breakfast meeting and only 6 of us had made it by 9:00am!

We are one down at the moment - Oldbloke has a bad case of 'omg I feel bad this morning' and missed the early competitions.  We're hoping he will appear this afternoon when he's managed to get out of the gimp suit we put him in last night.  Tbh the red rubber suits him.
Title: Anyone drunk yet?
Post by: OldBloke on May 01, 2010, 03:02:08 PM
Bad packet of crisps ... back now :D