Dead Men Walking

Forum Archive 2023 => dMw's Community Centre => Community Archive => Movies, Music & Books => Topic started by: T-Bag on September 22, 2010, 06:35:19 PM

Title: It's a small world. Human Beatbox
Post by: T-Bag on September 22, 2010, 06:35:19 PM
I was on StumbleUpon earlier and came across this: Link (http://www.noob.us/entertainment/amazing-street-beatbox-and-voice-loop-performance/)

And then I remembered I'd seen him live at a local club. It made me realise it's a small world, and also that I think he's rather good (if you wait for it to get started - was far more impressive in a club environment).
Title: It's a small world. Human Beatbox
Post by: Lexander on September 23, 2010, 07:04:13 AM
I really liked that one, but would classify that more as a voice loop performance than a beatbox as he sings so much and not the actual beatboxing.
And this is something I classify as a total beatboxing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQc30kqq1y8
Title: It's a small world. Human Beatbox
Post by: RizZy on September 23, 2010, 10:05:05 AM
Worth checking out Beardyman on youtube if you havn't already, does very much the same sorta thing - http://www.youtube.com/user/beardyman

Also for a bit of a different take on using the same idea - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DehtqLVmdcA
Title: It's a small world. Human Beatbox
Post by: smilodon on September 23, 2010, 09:04:55 PM
A bloke who goes by the name of the Petebox (his name is Pete amazingly) is also a master of Beatbox and the loop thing. I've seen him live a few times.

http://www.thepetebox.com/

Also a nice idea of how they get made

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nfswphei-hw
Title: It's a small world. Human Beatbox
Post by: Naldo on September 24, 2010, 09:19:53 AM
Quote from: T-Bag;316850I was on StumbleUpon earlier and came across this: Link (http://www.noob.us/entertainment/amazing-street-beatbox-and-voice-loop-performance/)

.

Note the homeless bird drinking carling in the middled of the day behind him lol.....