Dead Men Walking

Forum Archive 2023 => dMw Gaming => Gaming Archive => ARMA => Topic started by: BrotherTobious on January 10, 2014, 06:45:32 PM

Title: Arma 3 Run Sunday 12th January
Post by: BrotherTobious on January 10, 2014, 06:45:32 PM
Lets all have a bloody good laugh killing them baddies :) 7:45 dust off at 8pm :)
Title: Arma 3 Run Sunday 12th January
Post by: Chaosphere on January 11, 2014, 11:23:07 AM
Ok I'm going to put myself down as a yes, as the new system *if it works after all this CPU messing about* needs testing...

Be good to get back to ARMA, my sundays have been busy for so darn long!
Title: Arma 3 Run Sunday 12th January
Post by: TheDvEight on January 11, 2014, 12:23:18 PM
what time?
Title: Arma 3 Run Sunday 12th January
Post by: BrotherTobious on January 11, 2014, 12:27:48 PM
Quote from: .DickDastardly.;380047what time?

Sorry mate it a 8pm dust off so about 7:45 time to be around and ready
Title: Arma 3 Run Sunday 12th January
Post by: TheDvEight on January 11, 2014, 12:28:25 PM
I'll be there cant say I'm going to be any good though.
Title: Arma 3 Run Sunday 12th January
Post by: Sparko on January 11, 2014, 01:09:44 PM
I might give this one a miss and be back when I have my new rig set up as I find myself getting frustrated when my PC plays up, should only be a few weeks or so
Title: Arma 3 Run Sunday 12th January
Post by: sulky_uk on January 11, 2014, 02:27:54 PM
im in, and ill let john know
Title: Arma 3 Run Sunday 12th January
Post by: TheDvEight on January 12, 2014, 10:43:58 PM
Thanks for the game tonight guys and all the help given during game play. I think I'll go through and set up some custom classes for multiplayer if that's possible ?. I was pretty happy with my class setup apart from having a machine gun with very little close quarters combat so it was hard to hit the enemy even with a decent scope on it....maybe I'm just a crap shot?
Title: Arma 3 Run Sunday 12th January
Post by: BrotherTobious on January 12, 2014, 10:53:19 PM
The custom stuff only works on certain maps mate. As for hitting people it just takes practice mate there is a lot more game physics bullet drop and wind etc you have to take in to account. More practice it will become 2nd nature

Sent from my Nexus 4
Title: Arma 3 Run Sunday 12th January
Post by: Chaosphere on January 12, 2014, 11:09:23 PM
Dick I've played maybe 5 or 6 times now, and I am still almost useless with LMGs and such. Get either a DMR or Sniper, and only fire when you're not out of breath, and you will hit things... not always the enemy, but things...
Title: Arma 3 Run Sunday 12th January
Post by: TheDvEight on January 12, 2014, 11:34:01 PM
Quote from: Chaosphere;380103Dick I've played maybe 5 or 6 times now, and I am still almost useless with LMGs and such. Get either a DMR or Sniper, and only fire when you're not out of breath, and you will hit things... not always the enemy, but things...

Yeah I was more meaning using a sniper rifle anyway, I've used one on a few missions before and always got on okay with them.
Title: Arma 3 Run Sunday 12th January
Post by: Tutonic on January 13, 2014, 12:37:35 AM
Quotemaybe I'm just a crap shot?

It's meant to be hard, stick with it and you'll get used to the way the weapons handle :)[/COLOR]