Happy Birthday, Tut. Hope you have a good 'un :thumb:
:hapbday::cheers::hapbday:
Happy Birthday mate, have a great one,
A medal winner before 30 wow we need more marines like you!!!!
:yahoo::clap::clap::hapbday::hapbday::cheers:
Happy Birthday Tut :cheers:
I was going to write some erudite and witty riposte about the advancing years taking a heavy toll.... but frankly you're not really worth the effort...... :norty:
Happy birthday have a great day matey.
:birthday: :cheers:
Have a good one mate, :bitch: :birthday:
:hapbday::hapbday::cheers::cheers:
Well, it's downhill from here I guess.
Quote from: Tutonic;390478Well, it's downhill from here I guess.
No, son. You're nowhere near the downhill slope yet.
Quote from: OldBloke;390465Happy Birthday, Tut. Hope you have a good 'un :thumb:
:hapbday::cheers::hapbday:
Wot he said!
Hope you have something nice planned! :hapbday:
Have a good one Tutikins.
Don't worry the slope doesn't start for a few years yet.
Happy birthday mate
Happy birthday Tut!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]2888[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]2889[/ATTACH]
Hope you have (had?) a good one! :)
Belated :hapbday::cheers: