Farnborough international Air Show - 15th-17th July 2016

Started by TeaLeaf, March 31, 2015, 10:44:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TeaLeaf

Tickets for this fabulous event go on sale in the summer of 2015 and I'm going to be booking tickets for certain.  As with last year, I'm planning to go on the Friday as you get access to the trade exhibition halls too (they are not open at the weekend).

QuoteFabulous Farnborough Friday

A limited number of tickets are available to attend the Farnborough International Airshow trade exhibition on Friday 15th July. For those with a real interest in aviation it is an opportunity to experience the four exhibitions halls and outside exhibits featuring the latest in aviation technology. Upgrade packages are also available including grandstand seating in a private enclosure.

Ticket prices are to be announced, but I'm intending to get the ticket which includes Entry, enclosure access and grandstand seating (which was £59.00 for the 2014 air show).

I'll also be talking to folks about renting a monster telephoto zoom lens to take along with me for the extra fun.  Last year's photos were awesome and I intend to bank loads more in 2016!

If you're anyone else is interested in going then please post here and we'll shout when tickets go on sale.
TL.
Wisdom doesn\'t necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself.  (Tom Wilson)
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. (Michael Jordan)

smilodon

I hope to attend as well, if you need a monster lens I could loan you this :D

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3129[/ATTACH]

Otherwise there's the London Flash Centre which I use from time to time
smilodon
Whatever's gone wrong it's not my fault.

Sparko

I'd be very interested in going to this never been to the Farnborough show before