29-7 until 1-8 @ Ninja's after that until 3-8 London, anyone around London?

Started by DuVeL, June 29, 2016, 09:35:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DuVeL

Evening guys, I've booked a small holiday to Bournemouth and London for my summer holiday this year.

From the 29th of August up until the 1st of August I'll be around Ninja's place and from the 1st of August until the 3rd of August in London (that's when my flight back is).
Anyone up for meeting up in London around those days? Also suggestions for the best things to see are welcome.

Greetings, Pete a.k.a. DuVeL :flirty:
Survivor of LAN V, VI, VIII, IX, X, XII, XIV, XVI, XVIII, XX, XXIV, XXX, XXXII, XXXIV and XXXVI so far...
[QUOTE]Lionheart; Grolsch to DuVeL is like spinache to Popeye [/QUOTE]
[QUOTE]Cheesepuff...A cyborg is sent from the future on a deadly mission. He has to kill Ninja_Freak, a young Man whose life will have a great significance in years to come.Ninja has only one protector - DuVeL - also sent from the future. The Terminator uses his exceptional intelligence and strength to find Ninja_Freak & attempt to terminate him.
[/QUOTE]

Tutonic

QuoteFrom the 29th of August up until the 1st of August

That's one hell of a holiday.

:getmecoat:

London's Skygarden is rather good, and it's free: http://skygarden.london/
Hero of the Battle Of Chalkeia
"Don\'t worry, none of this blood is mine"

DuVeL

Actually going up there for a reason also.
When I was little (according to some people in dMw that never happend), we went on holiday to Durdle Door and fossil beach so I really want to visit those places again.
After that London, it's been a long time that I've been there so I want to check it out again.

Cheers for the tip Tut!
Survivor of LAN V, VI, VIII, IX, X, XII, XIV, XVI, XVIII, XX, XXIV, XXX, XXXII, XXXIV and XXXVI so far...
[QUOTE]Lionheart; Grolsch to DuVeL is like spinache to Popeye [/QUOTE]
[QUOTE]Cheesepuff...A cyborg is sent from the future on a deadly mission. He has to kill Ninja_Freak, a young Man whose life will have a great significance in years to come.Ninja has only one protector - DuVeL - also sent from the future. The Terminator uses his exceptional intelligence and strength to find Ninja_Freak & attempt to terminate him.
[/QUOTE]