dMw @ Great British Beer Festival 2018 - Friday 10th August

Started by Gortex, May 09, 2018, 01:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SithAfrikaan

Love is the one thing that transcends time and space.

TeaLeaf

Untappd awarded us the 'Take It Easy' badge a few hours ago.  We ignored the advice and soldiered on.  Dex and me have moved on to the real cider bar, Steve, John, Ben & Chris have moved onto the dark side with best bitters & porters. Scott moved onto the train and went home. Boo!

Sent from my U_Pro using Tapatalk
TL.
Wisdom doesn\'t necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself.  (Tom Wilson)
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. (Michael Jordan)

TheDvEight

"Mira Mira on the wall who\'s the fairest of them all?" - Dickdastardly "it\'ll sting a lot" - Lesion

Gortex

Band is out and playing wild thing. More dark side..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." "Never explain anything."

Gortex

A bit further back this time

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." "Never explain anything."

Gortex

He turned up got one beer in, and managed  to ruined the dmw wine carrier. Lots of brown tape later and we fix the group beer carrier.

suicidal_monkey

Back home safe and sound :byebye: ... I am told I smell like I've been to a beer festival :rolleyes:

I did get to experience being outside the VIP enclosure towards the end, while seeking out dangerous dark beers...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]4590[/ATTACH]
[SIGPIC].[/SIGPIC]