dMw @ Great British Beer Festival 2019 - Friday 9th August

Started by Gortex, March 26, 2019, 02:29:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RogueTaylor

Have a good one lads, let us know if there is any good fruity cider there.

Make sure you don’t fail them con saves!

Gortex

Quote from: RogueTaylor;438623Have a good one lads, let us know if there is any good fruity cider there.

Make sure you don’t fail them con saves!
Hahaha it is probably a very good thing Lib is not with us as he won't last even the first session.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." "Never explain anything."

TeaLeaf

Touchdown, the crowd goes wild!

Sent from my U_Pro using Tapatalk
TL.
Wisdom doesn\'t necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself.  (Tom Wilson)
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. (Michael Jordan)

OldBloke

"War without end. Well, what was history if not that? And how would having the stars change anything?" - James S. A. Corey

TeaLeaf

Found a new cider for the LAN: Sloeberry (cider) from Bumblebee in Taunton.

TL.
Wisdom doesn\'t necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself.  (Tom Wilson)
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. (Michael Jordan)

RogueTaylor

Quote from: TeaLeaf;438644Found a new cider for the LAN: Sloeberry (cider) from Bumblebee in Taunton.

That sounds and looks good !!

TeaLeaf

Followed it up with another cracker: Nell Gwynne (spiced cider) by Celtic Marches (Herefordshire). It is an Orange & Cinnamon cider and is an absolute winner.  We rate it as even better than the Sloeberry.

TL.

RogueTaylor

Hmm definitely an interesting flavour, if you say it’s better then I will take your word on it. Keep it going lads !! Doing some vital research here

Gortex

You know it was a good festival when we get lost twice on the way home to the hotel  and end up in a BK ordering to much food and talking about sweets with the guy behind the till

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." "Never explain anything."

TeaLeaf

Thanks all for the company and especially to John for bringing along the all the games, we had a great day and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves!
TL.

Penfold

PEN
(Formerly: ThePENDRAGON)

suicidal_monkey

Quote from: Gortex;438648You know it was a good festival when we get lost twice on the way home to the hotel  and end up in a BK ordering to much food and talking about sweets with the guy behind the till
:lmfao::rolleyes:excellent:D
[SIGPIC].[/SIGPIC]

Nuka

I only know my own ideas of other peoples ideas.

Penfold

PEN
(Formerly: ThePENDRAGON)