2020 Dutch F1 Grand Prix

Started by albert, May 18, 2019, 01:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

albert

Just in case you want to do the practice day in NL and it's only 20 miles from Amstedam, could it with perhaps a BBQ at my place one day :rolleyes:

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/article.dutch-grand-prix-to-return-at-zandvoort-from-2020.1OTLRqLZB6mXdD1VPyHiNx.html
Cheers, Bert

OldBloke

That sounds like an excellent plan :thumb:
"War without end. Well, what was history if not that? And how would having the stars change anything?" - James S. A. Corey

TeaLeaf

Well worth keeping an eye on for a trip, thank you! :thumbsup:
TL.
Wisdom doesn\'t necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself.  (Tom Wilson)
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. (Michael Jordan)

DuVeL

I would like that indeed!:flirty::cheers:
Survivor of LAN V, VI, VIII, IX, X, XII, XIV, XVI, XVIII, XX, XXIV, XXX, XXXII, XXXIV and XXXVI so far...
[QUOTE]Lionheart; Grolsch to DuVeL is like spinache to Popeye [/QUOTE]
[QUOTE]Cheesepuff...A cyborg is sent from the future on a deadly mission. He has to kill Ninja_Freak, a young Man whose life will have a great significance in years to come.Ninja has only one protector - DuVeL - also sent from the future. The Terminator uses his exceptional intelligence and strength to find Ninja_Freak & attempt to terminate him.
[/QUOTE]

albert

For sure there will be a few going from this area (friends etc.) and I expect the trick for the VIP ticket practice day isn't well known here. The circuit is a 30 minute cycle from my house. With a few nice pubs en route.

There are plenty hotels but of course they'll be well booked early I expect.
Cheers, Bert