*Game Deals Mega Thread*

Started by RizZy, November 18, 2021, 04:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RizZy

It's been suggested to put all the game deals people find in one place so it's easy for people to find & keep track of, so here it is! hopefully.

So, if you find any good deals that you think the rest of us might want to know about, post it in here.

I'll start us off with where it all began & the weekly freebie from Epic, 3 in fact.

Guild of Dungeoneering

KID A MNESIA EXHIBITION

Never Alone (Kisima Ingitchuna)

All free until 25/11/21

Maybe someone with the power to make magic happen will take pity on us & pin this somewhere useful :D

smilodon

Cheers! Guild of Dungeoneering sounds especially sweet.

If you click on "thread tools" you can subscribe to this thread (or any other if you want). Whenever there is an update you will get sent a PM message on this forum or an email message to your forum registered email address. It will come either every time a post is added or as a daily or weekly digest email. To avoid getting pinged every time someone posts a message.... like this :eyebrow: I'd go for the daily digest. Otherwise a popular thread might get a bit spammy for your email inbox.
smilodon
Whatever's gone wrong it's not my fault.

DuVeL

I have subscribed and would like to thank Rizzy in advance for everything posted! :flirty::cheers::thumbsup::rockon:
Survivor of LAN V, VI, VIII, IX, X, XII, XIV, XVI, XVIII, XX, XXIV, XXX, XXXII, XXXIV and XXXVI so far...
[QUOTE]Lionheart; Grolsch to DuVeL is like spinache to Popeye [/QUOTE]
[QUOTE]Cheesepuff...A cyborg is sent from the future on a deadly mission. He has to kill Ninja_Freak, a young Man whose life will have a great significance in years to come.Ninja has only one protector - DuVeL - also sent from the future. The Terminator uses his exceptional intelligence and strength to find Ninja_Freak & attempt to terminate him.
[/QUOTE]

RizZy

Got one free game from Epic, & one, something, no idea whatever the 2nd thing is -

theHunter: Call of the Wildâ,,¢

Antstream - Epic Welcome Pack - gives you some points for something apparently, i dunno.

RizZy

RizZy

use the code "DECIPHERSTRIKE" in Dead by Daylight if you try it for 150k in game currency - cheers to uni for that bit.

RizZy

Anno 1404 - History Edition is free on ubisoft until the 14th - Link

Chaosphere

Excellent game. IIRC it was the first Anno I played, and I've played them all since.
All our Gods have abandoned us.

smilodon

It means bringing my EA account back from the foul pit I cast it into, but I've always fancied a bit of medieval trading.
smilodon

suicidal_monkey

Quote from: RizZy;447315use the code "DECIPHERSTRIKE" in Dead by Daylight if you try it for 150k in game currency - cheers to uni for that bit.
another one "HOHOHO" will net another 100k of them --> found this site https://progameguides.com/dead-by-daylight/dead-by-daylight-codes/ while trying to work out how to redeem the code:rolleyes:
[SIGPIC].[/SIGPIC]

RizZy

Got a couple free from Epic this week -

Godfall Challenger Edition & Prison Architect

& a random one on steam too - Phantom Project - free till the 12th

RizZy

Got another - Call of Juarez: Gunslinger - free till the 14th or whenever the keys run out

sulky_uk

Quote from: RizZy;447404Got another - Call of Juarez: Gunslinger - free till the 14th or whenever the keys run out

bought this when it 1st came out and have played it completely through several times....was worth the price before its "Freedom"

Sulky approved!!!

I came into this world with nothing,
through careful management I\'ve got most of it left.

RizZy

smilodon

This is a seriously good game. Don't faff about, go and download it now.
smilodon