Hello Everyone

Started by Sostitchgirl, October 14, 2022, 11:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sostitchgirl

Sulky's better half here.

Had a great time at the Lan, hope to see some of you again next year

Gunda

nice to meet you glad you had a good time, now keep jam at home next time he shot me in the head too much :)

albert

Welcome Sam, a pleasure to meet you and and loking forward to multiplayer in Dreamlight Valley!!
Cheers, Bert

Penfold

Far, far better half tbh.
PEN
(Formerly: ThePENDRAGON)

Chaosphere

Welcome Sam!

Nice getting to meet you, and Jaam too. Hope you all enjoyed the Rings of Power final :yahoo:!
All our Gods have abandoned us.

DuVeL

Hi there and welcome, it was nice meeting you at the LAN.
Survivor of LAN V, VI, VIII, IX, X, XII, XIV, XVI, XVIII, XX, XXIV, XXX, XXXII, XXXIV and XXXVI so far...
[QUOTE]Lionheart; Grolsch to DuVeL is like spinache to Popeye [/QUOTE]
[QUOTE]Cheesepuff...A cyborg is sent from the future on a deadly mission. He has to kill Ninja_Freak, a young Man whose life will have a great significance in years to come.Ninja has only one protector - DuVeL - also sent from the future. The Terminator uses his exceptional intelligence and strength to find Ninja_Freak & attempt to terminate him.
[/QUOTE]

taren

OldBloke

Hi taren

Welcome to Dead Men Walking. Only took you 6 months to say 'Hello' :flirty:

What ya playing?
"War without end. Well, what was history if not that? And how would having the stars change anything?" - James S. A. Corey

BrotherTobious

Welcome hope to see you on the servers
"It's hard, but not as hard as Arma!!!" Tutonic
"Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil... prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon.." Terry Pratchett

JonnyAppleSeed

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion

smilodon

smilodon
Whatever's gone wrong it's not my fault.