Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Dextroy

#1
The Clean Up / Merry X-Mass
December 25, 2006, 10:53:22 AM
Couldn't find a "Merry X-Mass" thread fast enough, so made one myself :yahoo:

So Merry X-Mass all and dont drink and drive ! :blink:

Soup
#2
The Clean Up / Can't make it tonight
December 14, 2006, 10:19:13 AM
Can't make tonight's raid December 14. Don't know what time i'll be back, but when back in time i will join up queue. Will be 1st raid i miss since joining SOG :sad:

Goodluck with whatever RG1 is doing tonight :byebye:
#3
The Clean Up / 2.01 Ptr
December 06, 2006, 09:09:33 PM
ETA now somewhere around midnight, can i hear a w000t Blizzard :ranting2:

Will go read a book, hope i dont fall asleep :yahoo:
#4
Sorry to hear m8, will miss ya. Have fun gaming with your son tho.

Als je ergens hulp bij nodig hebt dan hoor ik het wel :)

:byebye:
#5
The Clean Up / My time has come
November 20, 2006, 07:37:23 AM
Take care Bob, sorry to see you step down from RG1. Goodluck with your mage :)
#6
The Clean Up / Marduk's request
November 14, 2006, 08:57:24 AM
You wanted to know which macro i use, so here it is. Hope you can make it usefull for yourself :)

/cast Innervate
/ra Innervating %t
/4 Innervating %t
/5 Innervating %t
/s Innervating %t

Thats it. (/4 = dr00d channel and /5 = healers channel in my case)

If your spell has different ranks like my battleres, i did :

/cast Rebirth(Rank 5)
/ra Battleressing %t
/4 Battleressing %t
/s Battleressing %t

I used capital letters in some places (  (R)ebirth and (I)nnervate  )in the /cast lines, not sure if it matters or not. Also notice the space between Rank and the number. Also not really sure if that matters, but i think it does :narnar:

Goodluck with making your macro :clap:
#7
Now maybe you noticed and maybe you didn’t, but RG1 has some new people in it. I am also one of them. I am very proud and happy to be part of RG1 and SoG. I played on Aszune from the start and when I got to lvl 60 I made a choice to start pvp’ing instead of raiding instances. If I look back at it now, I know that I made the wrong choice. I did put a lot of time into pvp and I mean A LOT. So much that I got some serious RL problems because of it. Eventually I decided to quit WoW, to safe whatever was left of my RL. Little that I know, I found out the hard way that it was already too late. My RL was already destroyed. But enough about that.

Now after more then a year I came back and because I used to pvp so much, I had barely any good healing gear. Still SoG gave me a chance to proof myself and since the day I joined I have been putting a lot of my time into improving my healing gear, to become a better healer for RG1. I went from a <100 +healing, to >400 +healing. I know this still isn’t anywhere near what the other healers got in RG1, but I am happy with my improvements for as far as I was able to. I am not getting all this healing gear because I like it. I am doing this so I am of more use for RG1 and to make RG1 a little bit better, so RG1 will do better in AQ40 and whatever else that is still going to come. But after tonight I wonder if it’s all worth it.

So Naxx raid got called…now what? Let’s do Ony some people said. After a couple mins raid leaders agreed on doing an Ony run. They announced it in /ra and suddenly it seemed like half the raid group disbanded. Eerrmm…so now what? Sorry folks, not enough people for Ony run. Raid disbanding in 5!

Now I am just wondering. Don’t you all want those new people in RG1 to get better geared so in the end this will benefit the whole group? This all is just my idea and I would like to hear what you think about this.

:byebye:
#8
The Clean Up / Stepping down
October 31, 2006, 09:21:32 PM
Sorry to hear m8, but i totally understand. RL >>>>>>> WOW and thats something i forgot about myself and now i have to pay for it every day.

Goodluck with RL and cya around ofc :byebye:
#9
The Clean Up / What to choose?
October 26, 2006, 10:33:45 AM
If someday i win that head i would get the [Onyxia Tooth Pendant] :dribble:
#10
The Clean Up / Trial Loot priority system!
October 25, 2006, 11:18:08 AM
Soupastar (Feral)

I always have loved to be feral specced, but i don't mind healing either. But tbh i would pick feral over resto spec any day. In the end i will pick whats needed to the group most. If i need to go healing, i will. Hoping to be able to gather some feral gear along the way anyways.
#11
Accepted / Soldier - Aress - Warrior ACCEPTED 22/10/06
October 12, 2006, 07:51:32 AM
Well what to say about him. He's my brother and he would like to apply for soldier status. With the hope that he's able to join RG1 or RG2 when a spot opens up in the future. He's a nice guy. :narnar:
#12
Accepted / Updated Soupastars profile
October 11, 2006, 01:08:44 AM
Like title says :

I put Soup into his healing gear and updated allakhazam profile. I know it's not great gear, but it will get better soon I hope :rolleyes:

I got full access now to Soupastar (transfer finally completed) and ready to raid whenever RG1 needs me !

Best regards,
Soup :yahoo:
#13
Oh and 1 more thing, I will update allahkazam profile link asap when I have access again to Soup. He will then be in his healing gear and healing spec ofc :smile:
#14
Quote from: Tanales;155027Hmm i was in EoA, officer there to actually, was around this time last year I left that guild.
Guessing we didint talk much as i dont remeber you very well.

Maybe it's because I used to PvP ALOT those days that I was in EoA. I was mostly found in Woodywarrior's PvP group on one of the BG's. Those days my mind was only set on PvP'ing, so talking in GC was not often. You know whats really funny, at one point i was also an officer in EoA and I can't remember you either :narnar:
#15
Thanks for the big welcome. Loving it :narnar: