Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Trickboxx

#1
althought I leave the requirement of accepting/declining to the officers I would like to give you some tips on your gear. the first thing that really catches my eye is that you are WAAAAAAY over hit cap, because you got Supression talent 3/3 you need 368 hit to get hit capped, any hit ABOVE 368 is basicly a wasted stat. You currently got 636 which is A LOT.... you can put the talent points somwhere else in and/or you need to get less hit by getting for example the rod of imprisoned souls (or something like that) from toc10 which is on your character atm waay better then the one you are wearing atm (you can also change you boots enchant to a +15 spirit one instead of the hit + crit). and I guess the most important thing, dont watch too much at gearscore/Item levels, if you can an downgrade to your gearscore by replacing the wand it will get your DPS up bigtime!
Other then that I just noticed minor things like having an intellect trinket but you can get away with it this time I guess :p, if you need any more help just whisper me ingame!

Good luck,

Trickboxx,

EDIT: just noticing the gear discussion, not going to get into this too much but just to say: the ilvl 200 haste trinket is a really good trinket for warlocks even better probably then the intellect trinket just dont look at item level/gearscore that much guys!
#2
Media Vault / gnome overboard
August 02, 2010, 04:04:04 PM
xD I dont entirly agree with it but did have a laugh

Trickboxx
#3
Ranged DPS / warlocks in cataclysm
August 02, 2010, 04:00:08 PM
Yer already had a look at locks in cataclysm, I like the thing that they are doing with soul shards in the expension I am wondering how to get soul shards in combat i hope it will be something like the new SoC talent: "Grants the Soulburn empowerment to your Seed of Corruption spell. Your Seed of Corruption detonation effect will afflict Corruption on all enemy targets. The Soul Shard will be refunded if the detonation is successful. " which gives you the soul shard backl when a spell is succesfully casted but I havent read anything about the other Soulburn spells, some talent points look interesting altho when I try to make a decent build with the new 31 talent point system I sometimes have to go for talents I dont really want but just need the points in the tree. I really am looking forward to see how this is all gonna work out.... Green fire ftw!! :D Also nice that we can have 2 curses up at a time (1 bane and 1 curse) which means you no longer have to choose between CoE and CoD or CoA.
If you want to give it have a good look at the talent and the new tree's http://cata.wowhead.com/talent#I is a nice site!

Trickboxx,
#4
Media Vault / Raiding Videos
July 26, 2010, 11:27:10 PM
Gz guys :D and errmmmmm..... dont go into ulduar again imHo,,,

Trickboxx,
#5
DMR Members Only / WTB a life
July 20, 2010, 01:20:54 PM
Quote from: Aldaren;313742On Wednesday's raid we will start with a break in your honour

Thanks

Stargazer Aldaren

sssshh... I shouldnt even be browsing these forums but I really appreciate this! I wont forget you guys! :D

We dont play a game, we make love!

Trick,
#6
DMR Members Only / WTB a life
July 19, 2010, 06:24:26 PM
Hey guys,

I have frozen my account because of the trouble wow has given me recently in my life (if I still have one). So going to get my life back on track.
TY for all the great times here I really loved being in this guild! good luck with the 25 man runs! and for the old-school Ovo guys, thx for taking me with you to dmr even if I was in ovo for one week or so I really appreciated that :)

bb have fun and I am gonna miss you guys :')

Trickboxx the ex-kingslayer,
#7
Gz again on the fester and BQ kill guys we are getting good at this icc10hc thing and also Gz to the new kingslayers!!!! :D

Before commenting about where this post has turned into: ty dfe for researching into upcoming bosses and bringing options to the guild, shows some dedication :D

This post isnt so much more about the tactics that DFE has brought to the daylight but more about just spam each other.... The option doesnt sound too bad if we would get enough hunters to keep the aggro under control, and for the behavior of Bamse I dont think you are at the right guild if you have this kind of behavior... (doubt if any guild would accept this kind of stuff) swearing on your own guild forums wth?

Other then that: IF we would have enough hunters there we could try it :D we would have to adjust the raid by it by having less tanks etc... so maybe if we can get the right group it sounds great xD
And bamse you are one of the few that actually has done this fight but your contribution to this post is aweful...

Trickboxx the Kingslayer.
#8
DMR Members Only / Raid Attendance
July 13, 2010, 02:26:57 PM
QQ I am not on it....

Trickboxx the Kingslayer
#9
DMR Members Only / a weird thing
July 08, 2010, 12:56:11 AM
weird.... WHY HAVE A FUNERAL AT PVP AREA!?!?!? I dont go erotic roleplaying in WG!?

Trickboxx the Kingslayer,
#10
Rot down on heroic :D killed all the others (except LK) on normal to get some people the kingslayer achievement fast.

Trickboxx the Kingslayer,
#11
xD even tho the thread start off topic fails, good job there guys went trough it nice and quick and got ourselfs some nice Guilds first's!!

Trickboxx the Kingslayer
#12
/smashes his head on the keyboard till it bleeds
#13
What is this GS you talk about???

Trickboxx the Kingslayer
#14
DMR Members Only / ruby-sanctum
June 29, 2010, 10:42:04 PM
Ofc I already know this but might be good to add this in the post: How will the guild be handling this new raid? are we gonna drop a 25 man day for icc? and with the upcoming heroics seems like we are getting busy days?

Trickboxx the Kingslayer,
#15
DMR Members Only / Lich King down!!!
June 29, 2010, 10:39:56 PM
Quote from: Aldaren;312824I do have a screen shot, however Trick said I needed to visit a Belgium website to upload it. So not done that as yet.

**** you ald. Geez try to help somebody in the guild and they call you names like that....
and Photobucket is sooo not belgium AND its already a fail if you dont know how to upload a pic AND I see you added me to your friends list *the light blue name* and let me just say you wont light up blue on my screen AND I really dont like being called a belgium you scottish bagpipe!

                                             *nerd rage*

/spit

Trickboxx the Kingslayer.