Hi Everyone,
I'm Bob's son Rob and just wanted to say your kind words have really move me and my family. It's so nice to know he was as well thought of here as he was to those who knew him outside of dMw. I hope you'll be pleased to know that at his funeral too many people attended for the ceremony so people had to stand outside. I meant what I said: He really loved Dead Men and I'd once again like to extend my thanks to you all!
Rob
I'm Bob's son Rob and just wanted to say your kind words have really move me and my family. It's so nice to know he was as well thought of here as he was to those who knew him outside of dMw. I hope you'll be pleased to know that at his funeral too many people attended for the ceremony so people had to stand outside. I meant what I said: He really loved Dead Men and I'd once again like to extend my thanks to you all!
Rob