Main Menu

Signup Site

Started by Menedil, May 06, 2006, 09:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Menedil

Well, we've had it in place for a few weeks now, and as far as we're concerned its a success, so we're going to keep using it for AQ20/ZG. :)

What I want to know now, is how you guys think it could be improved! I'm going to be working on rebuilding it from the ground up with the help of Torir, the reason is... I think from a coding perspective, it sucks, and there are lots of little things that really could be a bit better!

So, please reply here with stuff you'd like to see!

Mene

Deadlyspirit

Yes I have something to it. Maybe a request or a bad thing, up to you guys to deside.

As it goes atm. you make the raid up 2 days before the real deal right ?

Maybe that shoud be abit more time, and then make it that you have to turn back 1 day before if you cant come anyway. I just had an situation before last ZG run and I was not on the list over members picked out to do it. And suddenly 1 hour before the raid I by luck saw I was in the startup grp. That coud have made me a 1 week bad or things like that.

And IMO ppl shoud know 1 day before the raid if they can or can´t. If you disagree on this, let it go to me and not to luna, menedil and kreg. they have enough to thing about.
Deadlyspirit 60 G Mage / Naturpower 60 NE Druid
XpiRai 60 NE Warrior / Deadlyblow 60 H Rogue
 Holylight 60 H Priest / Holy 60 H Paladin
Shadowforce 60 H Warlock / Deadlything 48 D Hunter