Main Menu

Mtb

Started by delanvital, December 04, 2006, 09:54:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Whitey

Now that is impressive.  Good to see you back m8y :D

Blunt

clever stuff:blink:

welcome back del:D
Regards
Blunt


People who blow things out of proportion are worse than Hitler.


killcrazy

Nice video,
 
Mountain bike trials is one of my hobbies but im not that good. I used to do motorcycle trials till my bike was stolen.
Heres a pic of me:
 

DuVeL

Very nice!
I allways also watch this stuff at Eurosports with motorcycles.
Survivor of LAN V, VI, VIII, IX, X, XII, XIV, XVI, XVIII, XX, XXIV, XXX, XXXII, XXXIV and XXXVI so far...
[QUOTE]Lionheart; Grolsch to DuVeL is like spinache to Popeye [/QUOTE]
[QUOTE]Cheesepuff...A cyborg is sent from the future on a deadly mission. He has to kill Ninja_Freak, a young Man whose life will have a great significance in years to come.Ninja has only one protector - DuVeL - also sent from the future. The Terminator uses his exceptional intelligence and strength to find Ninja_Freak & attempt to terminate him.
[/QUOTE]

Luminance

nice vid, but they should have included the mistakes ^^

Also known as Lycan Lumi - On Aszune known as: Luminescence lvl 80 shammy
Best knife, double kill:
-=[dMw]=-Lumi|T.Wolve killed -=[dMw]=-Sithy with knife.
-=[dMw]=-Lumi|T.Wolve killed -=[dMw]=-R@ng3R with knife.

sheepy

[quote=smilodon;228785]
Sheepy appears and begins to stroke my head. According to his slurred drunken speech I am "lovely and like a fuzzy felt". Thankfully he soon leaves and passes out somewhere. [/quote]

Bob

I can ride my bike without holding the handlebars, that's about as good as I get :rolleyes:

That vid was just awesome :blink:
[imga=right]http://77.108.135.49/fahtags/ms10.jpg[/imga]* Threbrilith the Nightelf, born and raised by the Silver Oak Guardians *
Proud member of Dead Men Walking

Bastet

hehe, he holds the bars most of the time though bob, you can do it too :narnar:
Aszune (Alliance):
Sokhar lv 80 (H/M) Warrior, Sokhár lv 80 (H/M) Death Knight, Beset lv 70 (NE/F) Druid, Bastet lv 70 (NE/F) Rogue, Mentu lv 70 (Dr/M) Shaman
-=[dMw]=-Bastet (CSS) / -=[dMw]=-Niwa (BF2) / -=dMw=- Sokhar (BF2142)
-=[dMw]=- MVP Award Holder (June 2006) Winning team -=[dMw]=- Christmas Crunch (2008)

Le Rouge

Mtb
#9
where's the "don't try this at home" disclaimer? some of the stunts were quite dangerous, I wonder if the helmet protected him or he protected it through the training...
 
Now there's a proper disclaimer :-)
"Even in a justified war, only one place there is for the dead; if someone loses - it\'s only you. Prime Ministers leave without a scratch - when everything ends they mourn the people; but I want to live on and mourn them"
(free translation from a song by Hanoch Levin, 1968 )