It's a small world. Human Beatbox

Started by T-Bag, September 22, 2010, 06:35:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

T-Bag

I was on StumbleUpon earlier and came across this: Link

And then I remembered I'd seen him live at a local club. It made me realise it's a small world, and also that I think he's rather good (if you wait for it to get started - was far more impressive in a club environment).
Juggling Hard Disks over concrete floors ends in tears 5% of the time.

Lexander

I really liked that one, but would classify that more as a voice loop performance than a beatbox as he sings so much and not the actual beatboxing.
And this is something I classify as a total beatboxing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQc30kqq1y8
Welcome to IRC #deadmen @quakenet

RizZy

Worth checking out Beardyman on youtube if you havn't already, does very much the same sorta thing - http://www.youtube.com/user/beardyman

Also for a bit of a different take on using the same idea - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DehtqLVmdcA

smilodon

A bloke who goes by the name of the Petebox (his name is Pete amazingly) is also a master of Beatbox and the loop thing. I've seen him live a few times.

http://www.thepetebox.com/

Also a nice idea of how they get made

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nfswphei-hw
smilodon
Whatever's gone wrong it's not my fault.

Naldo

Quote from: T-Bag;316850I was on StumbleUpon earlier and came across this: Link

.

Note the homeless bird drinking carling in the middled of the day behind him lol.....