Main Menu

Arma 2 in the news again

Started by sulky_uk, January 28, 2012, 10:51:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

sulky_uk



I came into this world with nothing,
through careful management I\'ve got most of it left.

Tutonic

I want whatever PC they used to get those screenshots....
Hero of the Battle Of Chalkeia
"Don\'t worry, none of this blood is mine"



Sparko

Quote from: Tutonic;343100I want whatever PC they used to get those screenshots....

i was thinking the exact same thing whilst i was reading that....Looks amazing

smilodon

Yup looks sweet, but I object a bit to being considered so mind numbingly stupid that I cannot differentiate between playing a computer game and fighting in a real combat situation. I'm not sure how I can get PTSD sitting in my dressing gown, clicking a mouse and keyboard?

Dumb article from the BBC about technology/gaming/Internet No. 893,746,987,004,222 I guess
smilodon
Whatever's gone wrong it's not my fault.