Main Menu

Arma 3 Run Sunday 12th January

Started by BrotherTobious, January 10, 2014, 06:45:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

BrotherTobious

Lets all have a bloody good laugh killing them baddies :) 7:45 dust off at 8pm :)
"It's hard, but not as hard as Arma!!!" Tutonic
"Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil... prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon.." Terry Pratchett

Chaosphere

Ok I'm going to put myself down as a yes, as the new system *if it works after all this CPU messing about* needs testing...

Be good to get back to ARMA, my sundays have been busy for so darn long!
All our Gods have abandoned us.

TheDvEight

"Mira Mira on the wall who\'s the fairest of them all?" - Dickdastardly "it\'ll sting a lot" - Lesion

BrotherTobious

Quote from: .DickDastardly.;380047what time?

Sorry mate it a 8pm dust off so about 7:45 time to be around and ready
"It's hard, but not as hard as Arma!!!" Tutonic
"Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil... prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon.." Terry Pratchett

TheDvEight

I'll be there cant say I'm going to be any good though.
"Mira Mira on the wall who\'s the fairest of them all?" - Dickdastardly "it\'ll sting a lot" - Lesion

Sparko

I might give this one a miss and be back when I have my new rig set up as I find myself getting frustrated when my PC plays up, should only be a few weeks or so

sulky_uk



I came into this world with nothing,
through careful management I\'ve got most of it left.

TheDvEight

Thanks for the game tonight guys and all the help given during game play. I think I'll go through and set up some custom classes for multiplayer if that's possible ?. I was pretty happy with my class setup apart from having a machine gun with very little close quarters combat so it was hard to hit the enemy even with a decent scope on it....maybe I'm just a crap shot?
"Mira Mira on the wall who\'s the fairest of them all?" - Dickdastardly "it\'ll sting a lot" - Lesion

BrotherTobious

The custom stuff only works on certain maps mate. As for hitting people it just takes practice mate there is a lot more game physics bullet drop and wind etc you have to take in to account. More practice it will become 2nd nature

Sent from my Nexus 4
"It's hard, but not as hard as Arma!!!" Tutonic
"Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil... prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon.." Terry Pratchett

Chaosphere

Dick I've played maybe 5 or 6 times now, and I am still almost useless with LMGs and such. Get either a DMR or Sniper, and only fire when you're not out of breath, and you will hit things... not always the enemy, but things...
All our Gods have abandoned us.

TheDvEight

Quote from: Chaosphere;380103Dick I've played maybe 5 or 6 times now, and I am still almost useless with LMGs and such. Get either a DMR or Sniper, and only fire when you're not out of breath, and you will hit things... not always the enemy, but things...

Yeah I was more meaning using a sniper rifle anyway, I've used one on a few missions before and always got on okay with them.
"Mira Mira on the wall who\'s the fairest of them all?" - Dickdastardly "it\'ll sting a lot" - Lesion

Tutonic

Quotemaybe I'm just a crap shot?

It's meant to be hard, stick with it and you'll get used to the way the weapons handle :)[/COLOR]
Hero of the Battle Of Chalkeia
"Don\'t worry, none of this blood is mine"