Main Menu

Arma 3 Sunday 26/01/2014

Started by BrotherTobious, January 22, 2014, 07:43:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

BrotherTobious

Guys Arma run on this Sunday the 26th, got a couple of new missions and some classics and possible a home made one so lots to die on.

Hope you can make it!!!
"It's hard, but not as hard as Arma!!!" Tutonic
"Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil... prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon.." Terry Pratchett

Sn00ks

Now that I've got it working I can't make it this Sunday or the next. :crying:

Because I'm spending the next two weeks snowboarding in Canada!!!! :yahoo:

Heli and snowcat trips all booked :woot2:
I do exactly what the little voices tell me to.

PC Specs:- Black box with some fans that go whirrr, a few lights, things inside that get warm, headphones, keyboard (a clicky one), mouse (with buttons and no squeak), disks (2-off SSD and HDD) and a monitor of sufficient proportions.

BrotherTobious

You lucky boy have a great time mate

Sent from my Nexus 4
"It's hard, but not as hard as Arma!!!" Tutonic
"Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil... prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon.." Terry Pratchett

Chaosphere

I'll be there :D

And enjoy snooks that sounds... awesome... lol
All our Gods have abandoned us.

Sparko


TheDvEight

Will hopefully make this

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
"Mira Mira on the wall who\'s the fairest of them all?" - Dickdastardly "it\'ll sting a lot" - Lesion

sulky_uk



I came into this world with nothing,
through careful management I\'ve got most of it left.

Sneakytiger

Can't make it I'm in London all weekend
battle.net: Sneakytiger#2501
steam: -=[dMw]=-Sneakytiger
Epic games:Sneakytiger
Xbox:Sneakytiger

TheDvEight

What time is kick off

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
"Mira Mira on the wall who\'s the fairest of them all?" - Dickdastardly "it\'ll sting a lot" - Lesion

BrotherTobious

Same time as every week 7:45 for 8pm

Sent from my Nexus 4
"It's hard, but not as hard as Arma!!!" Tutonic
"Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil... prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon.." Terry Pratchett

Chaosphere

cheers for the game guys, nice mission
All our Gods have abandoned us.

sulky_uk

Was good fun , soz for the tk

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk


I came into this world with nothing,
through careful management I\'ve got most of it left.

Sparko

We'll played guys good fun and well lead by Smilo :)