Quick Question - Which Other Games Do You Play?

Started by TeaLeaf, August 24, 2006, 08:26:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Umbra

PC: BF2, FFXI, Oblivion, WH40K, NFSU2, Q4
XBox: Otogi2, NFS:MW, all metal slugs via emu, anything on mame, snes9x, uae
PS2: FF series 1 to X-2

pretty much anything and everything till i complete it, then only FF games bring me back again. mate has dragonquest, looks nice, gimme
Umbra: 300 Axesmith & 300 Miner
Pangaea: 300 Tailor & 315 Skinner
Learn2Cat
Jo nærmere null, jo trangere hull

Mazii


Mjolner

Online: Nothing but WoW.

other: lately nothing, but i'm looking forward to "Hellgate: London".
₪~~~~~~~~~~ Μ̉ĴƠĻŊĘŖ ~~~~~~~~~~₪
-{RIP}-
|::|69
-{RIP}-


Shadowsong

If realms are down.
 
Usualy Warcraft III : The Frozen Throne.
(sometimes running a extremely laggy private wow server...but it suck)
 
Or do some retro-gaming, Transport Tycoon Deluxe, One Must Fall, Doom.
 
Or PS2, Devil May Cry (1 or 3), Timesplitters 2.8)
You should not fear the dark itself...but what\'s in it!

Gorion

Guild Wars 2 - Characters: Dragelis / Estril / Viliona
Battle.net - LydonB#2167
Warframe - LydonB

Sebas

Besides WoW, Oblivion for me, it is the game which comes closest to bringing books like Magician and Wheels of Time alive for me.

Bob

If the servers are down, I use some time to browse the forums, look for add-on updates and so on, and I also try to do some none-computer related stuff for a change as well :happy:

If I still feel a bit like gaming, I've been playing a bit of Armadillo Run lately - it's a genious game, which a friend of mine described quite nice as "Every engineers wet dream", which I must say is actually very fitting :narnar:
For those of you that remember, it can remind you a bit about the old classic The Incredible Machine, only that you're very realisticly bound to the laws of physics when you're solving each level!
[imga=right]http://77.108.135.49/fahtags/ms10.jpg[/imga]* Threbrilith the Nightelf, born and raised by the Silver Oak Guardians *
Proud member of Dead Men Walking

Yrthal

Did play alot Counterstrike 1.6 even played in a leauge now just play for fun and some Shot-Online golf :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yrthal - warrior
Siliandra - mage
Starspoul - priest

Vargen

BF2 is the only other online game atm. Sometimes play a little C&C Generals for old times sake :happy:
Battle.net - Varg#2301 | Steam - Varg1983 | Origin - Varg1983 | Warframe - Varg1


Torir

I don't play any other games online, but I do play quite a few games offline :smile:.

PC: Oblivion
PSOne: Suikoden 1+2, Star Ocean 2, Breath of Fire 3, FF1-9 (mainly 7)
PS2: Suikoden 4, Dynasty Warriors 5, Disgaea, FFX+X-2
Gamecube: Tales of Symphonia
PSP: Tales of Eternia

I do have Dragon Quest, but I have to admit that with all the raiding and work I've been doing lately, I haven't actually had time to play it yet :tongue:

Bunfur

#25
well i still play some CZ from time to time. my CZ nick is [+35]PITBULL[Wa] if you want to play some CZ, mainly play on |Conquer| servers, here is some IP's : #1 81.7.171.241:27015 , #2 81.7.171.241:27016.
 
You can add me to Friendlist if you want, stef_fen@hotmail.com
 
since my post i changed clan, my new nick is |Conquer|Pitbull

Gorion

bunfur play on the dmw servers, theyre quite nice :P
Guild Wars 2 - Characters: Dragelis / Estril / Viliona
Battle.net - LydonB#2167
Warframe - LydonB

Claw

i play:

WoW
CS
CS:CZ
CS:CSS
DOD:source

and some other crap games

//claw


gijs

I play:
 
RTS:           LotR2 & Act of War
3D shooter:  BF2,Quake4 & Halflife 2
Racing:        NFS Most Wanted,Track mania nations & FLat Out 2
 
I do have at least 1 night every 2 weeks that i play 1 of the games above. For some reason i cant get a good friend of mine interested in WoW so when he visites we play other games. It a nice way to keep interests up for WoW.
 
Regards,
Gijs lvl70 Dwarf Warrior (prot)
Member of Silver Oak Guardians
 
Alternate characters:
Octain lvl70 Night-elf Druid (resto)
Gonzalez lvl70 Human Warlock (Affliction)
Mzltof lvl70 Human Mage (Fire)
Goodwill lvl70 Night-elf Hunter (BM)

TeaLeaf

Just started to play some CS:S again on the dMw servers and I have to say it has improved hugely since it's initial release.  Very onjoyable, I've been playing on the -=[dMw]=-Boomer server with Bastet and its been real fun :)

TL.
TL.
Wisdom doesn\'t necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself.  (Tom Wilson)
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. (Michael Jordan)