Quick Question - Which Other Games Do You Play?

Started by TeaLeaf, August 24, 2006, 08:26:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

TeaLeaf

With the realm being offline for a period I thought this an excellent opportunity to do some market research.  So, when you're not playing WoW, which other games do you play?

Personally I tend to default to Counterstrike:CZ or Counterstrike:Source as it's quick and easy to jump in and out of, but which other onl;ine games are being played by WoW'ers?

TL.
TL.
Wisdom doesn\'t necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself.  (Tom Wilson)
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. (Michael Jordan)

Deadlyspirit

Now and then I play Risk Your Life 2. another online MMORPG.

But when not online. Mostly things like warcraft 3 or N4S.
Deadlyspirit 60 G Mage / Naturpower 60 NE Druid
XpiRai 60 NE Warrior / Deadlyblow 60 H Rogue
 Holylight 60 H Priest / Holy 60 H Paladin
Shadowforce 60 H Warlock / Deadlything 48 D Hunter

sheepy

[quote=smilodon;228785]
Sheepy appears and begins to stroke my head. According to his slurred drunken speech I am "lovely and like a fuzzy felt". Thankfully he soon leaves and passes out somewhere. [/quote]

Keltor

CZ..altho my mouse is half broken and i suck at it

Bastet

Depends heavyly on what games are hot, i currently have BW2 expension laying arround waiting for some attention. Other then that i sometimes play CSS on the -=[VIA]=- servers, since dMw seams mostly empty at the times i play :happy:
Aszune (Alliance):
Sokhar lv 80 (H/M) Warrior, Sokhár lv 80 (H/M) Death Knight, Beset lv 70 (NE/F) Druid, Bastet lv 70 (NE/F) Rogue, Mentu lv 70 (Dr/M) Shaman
-=[dMw]=-Bastet (CSS) / -=[dMw]=-Niwa (BF2) / -=dMw=- Sokhar (BF2142)
-=[dMw]=- MVP Award Holder (June 2006) Winning team -=[dMw]=- Christmas Crunch (2008)

Anonymous

There are OTHER games :blink:
 
Well I play CZ, BF2, LFS, GRAW, FEAR, Far Cry, Tomb Raider and anything else that gets me out of doing the washing up :devil:

Knabbel

I play RL..... it's kinda hard but it's something that needs to be done. I don't mind working it just takes so much of my free time....
 
But ontopic.. ehhh...I want to try Titan Quest....
 
D.
Daedalus: The Handsome Lvl 60 Dwarf Paladin.
My Troll Name: is Kitty Girl.
Born to perform

Thierry

Nothing =/ GIB WoW ffs >_<...ZzZz.
 
But if i have to, i play Fifa..

Ubar

played many games in the past, now only WoW... (and sometimes Port Royale 2).
 
Ubar

saori

Well, for my the only online game i play is WoW, and when WoW is down and i can have some spare time, i like a lot to play Final Fantasy series (from 7 to X-2), although i didnt tried FF11 Online, this was a present for my birthday 2 years ago but i refund it because i didnt want to spent the monthly fee for laying, and then WoW arrived.... :)
 
Final Fantasy series, Gran Turismo Series (specially GT4), Tomb Raider, Resident Evil, Quake, Worms!!!
 
And i get a hard grip on my xbox Snex9x emulator and MAME one!!!!:devil:
:: Saori - 70 Human Warlock ::
:: Vavara- 50 Night Elf Warrior ::

Nefrion

I hardly play anything else than WoW.
 
When the server is down or I get owned so hard in PVP that I have to take a break so I wond end up like the angry german kid :blink:  I play HOMM5, Little Big Adventure 1+2.
 
But usually when I am in queue for PVP I sit back and watch a some episodes of Futurama, Family Guy or American Dad
60 Rogue Nefrion| Class Leader | Defender |
60 Paladin Delle| Alt |
61 Warrior Arc| Alt |

Nefrion

Quote from: saori;145439... i like a lot to play Final Fantasy series (from 7 to X-2),
And i get a hard grip on my xbox Snex9x emulator and MAME one!!!!:devil:

:rockon:
Final Fantasy 7 and 8 is probably the best games ever made. They have so much content. I played FF8 on my playstation some years ago. Just sat in my room. some days in my summer holidays I played almost 20hours a day! That game was more addictive than wow!
 
My God I feel like playing FF right now
60 Rogue Nefrion| Class Leader | Defender |
60 Paladin Delle| Alt |
61 Warrior Arc| Alt |

Devout

Played a whole lot of other games before wow, but not anymore. did try a game for like a half year ago but comparing to wow it was nothing close. I shut it down after an hour.
 
well playing a horde, you might say that is another game lol

Adularena

When I dont play WoW I tend to fire up som snes or other emulators, preferably arcade games that I used wast amounts of coins on during my stays in Japan as a kid.
 
Now and then I bring a packet of fags and go to the local aarcade and play the Metal Slug series.
 
Mostly I play Dragon quest 5 on Ps2, It is japanese so when I encounter some symbols I havent mastered it is a pain in the ass because I can miss out on important information. The Dragon Quest series are not as popular as the Final fantasy series outside of Japan, but it is Square enix!
 
I will be returning to Battlefield when I get the cds I shipped in a big crate by searout , slooow :S
Got something to say? Then say it to _me_.
 
Adularena - Rogue : WoW
Marble_trap - spec.ops : BF2

Carr0t

As several people have already said, I used to play a whole lot of other games before now, but now it's pretty much WoW whenever i'm gaming. I still keep planning to jump back on the DMW BF2 server, I just never get around to it, because whenever my mates won't be on WoW I, like them, have Real Life (tm) things to do.

I also have a copy of Prey lying around, which I bought when it came out, and which generally sits in the background while i'm playing WoW, then during long Gryphon flights or whatever I task switch to Prey and play a section of that (FPS games with little plot are great for short sharp explosive intervals), then task switch back when I reckon the Gryphon flight should have finished. On the plus side this means that it's lasted me a lot longer than the 3 or 4 days that an average FPS game does.

The next thing I plan on getting (and will actually play for extended periods of time) is C&C 3. Kane is back!
[imga=right]http://77.108.129.49/fahtags/ms10.jpg[/imga]Wash: This is going to get pretty interesting.
Mal: Define interesting...
Wash: Oh god, oh god, we\'re all going to die?