Main Menu

Zg-3/11

Started by shadowscream, November 03, 2006, 08:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Yrthal

Quote from: Gorion;160972if he wanted nothing from the loot that dropped... and hakkar is dead, why on earth is leaving the raid a bad thing?  there was going to be a zg sweep r us event, with brooms and all that...?

Because i told that we were going back and trying hexxar!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yrthal - warrior
Siliandra - mage
Starspoul - priest

Mazii

I agree with Gorion.

Isnt it allowed to leave a raid before it's called? This happens all the time in both RGs, and you don't get banned for that.

I remember when some 20 man rules came out when Luna, kreg and mene became Commanders, it was written that if you e.g. didnt show up for the raid you got a warning - Shadowscream didnt get one apperantly.

shadowscream

so, am I to be punished by you Yrthal? Hakkar is dead, loot were distributed and ppl were HSing out and leaving one by one I am the only 1 getting punish because I'm your rival warrior??? get a grip man
Main Shadowscream Rogue 60 SoG member

Yrthal

Quote from: shadowscream;160977so, am I to be punished by you Yrthal? Hakkar is dead, loot were distributed and ppl were HSing out and leaving one by one I am the only 1 getting punish because I'm your rival warrior??? get a grip man

Rival i dont think so... i dont need loot frome there and im exhalted so idc.
What ****es me off is that ppl leaving raidgrp before raid is over...!
I said it 3-4 times in Raid warning and also on ts.
WE ARE GOING HEXXAR AFTER HAKKAR!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yrthal - warrior
Siliandra - mage
Starspoul - priest

shadowscream

yeah well you said but when ppl already are not showing intrest, why the **** should I waste my time around at midnight?
besides we had 1 rogue only that means totems will kill us.
... Now was that really the reason my sign up was canceled in the last min before invites?
Main Shadowscream Rogue 60 SoG member

Yrthal

Quote from: Mazii;160976I agree with Gorion.

Isnt it allowed to leave a raid before it's called? This happens all the time in both RGs, and you don't get banned for that.

I remember when some 20 man rules came out when Luna, kreg and mene became Commanders, it was written that if you e.g. didnt show up for the raid you got a warning - Shadowscream didnt get one apperantly.

Hmm ofc it is Mazii, but if you tell me or another commander or even in raidchat but he dident.

Im not gonna be bothered every raid because some ppl dont listen.

And i did discuss it with the other commanders.
But fine its my fault.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yrthal - warrior
Siliandra - mage
Starspoul - priest

Bastet

Stop the public arguement and take it in to a TS chat / PM / whispers. There is nothing a good talk wont sort.
Aszune (Alliance):
Sokhar lv 80 (H/M) Warrior, Sokhár lv 80 (H/M) Death Knight, Beset lv 70 (NE/F) Druid, Bastet lv 70 (NE/F) Rogue, Mentu lv 70 (Dr/M) Shaman
-=[dMw]=-Bastet (CSS) / -=[dMw]=-Niwa (BF2) / -=dMw=- Sokhar (BF2142)
-=[dMw]=- MVP Award Holder (June 2006) Winning team -=[dMw]=- Christmas Crunch (2008)

Yrthal

Quote from: shadowscream;160985yeah well you said but when ppl already are not showing intrest, why the **** should I waste my time around at midnight?
besides we had 1 rogue only that means totems will kill us.
... Now was that really the reason my sign up was canceled in the last min before invites?

1 rogue?? thats more than enough, we did it today with only 1 rogue.. so plz dont find excuses.

Yes that was the reason.. And you dident awnser my whispers...
But fine if you got a problem shouldent you go directly to me or to a Officer instead of making such a big fuss about it?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yrthal - warrior
Siliandra - mage
Starspoul - priest

shadowscream

#23
What whisper? do you hear whispers at nights?
I got no whisper specialy from you. This is just silly, so I think I'll leave the ZG and AQ20 for you Adios.
 
Just know this, there are real people behind any character in games so everytime you hurt someones feeling like you are hurting real people, good night kid.
Main Shadowscream Rogue 60 SoG member

Yrthal

we can take this in private or with an officer!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yrthal - warrior
Siliandra - mage
Starspoul - priest

DarkAngel

Im supporting Yrthal i have first experience with these issues. Im annoyed with some of the responces ive seen from guildies.
 
Lets see so we kill Hakkar and you were told we are going to Hexxer.
 
So im thinking you thought well f**k it i dont need anything from him i might as well leave in a word f**k them.
 
And at that very time 2 others left so we were down to 17, i personally tihnk you should appologise to Yrthal than start bitching which seems to be the way most people go. Im sick to death with people bitching left right and center about the most stupid things, so GROW up its a game and in the end if the Commanders are leading a raid their rules go, if you dont like them dont sign up.
 
Rant over.


Knabbel

People don't seem to get how things work. The tonight run, it was I who approved all people, It was I who cancellled people......
 
When I came online pretty late. I was asked by the commanders to come on TS. That was the proper thing to do. They told me about the actions that were taken one week before. And it was I that decided that due to that I canceld your subscribtion, why? Because after hearing the commanders I found it more then logic. Understand me, we are not there to making people angry, we are there to make our contribution to the guild in the best way we can. And maybe you should try to lead your own 20 man raids. But I can tell you this, a raid leader is about people, and there is a leader for a purpose. Why? For several reasons, and you know that commitment is needed for every instance. Leaving the raid ahead without noticed isn't much of a commitment. It's the raid leader that makes the decision, and only when he calls the raid , it's over. We simple cannot tolerate everybody to do what he/she wants to do.
 
The commanders did the right thing, I'm with them. And for let me tell you this, people that signup and don't show up, they will get their punishment to.....
 
Daedalus.
Daedalus: The Handsome Lvl 60 Dwarf Paladin.
My Troll Name: is Kitty Girl.
Born to perform

gijs

#27
best thing to do Shadow is whisper a comander ingame that was pressent at the run for explanation b4 conclusions will be made to fast. im sure there is a reasonable explanation for there action.
 
I dont think anyone will be 'cancelled' out of a raid just because he/she wasnt geared good enough...i mean these run are there so ppl can get better gear.
 
just my 2 cents.
 
........NVM Q is answered whyle i was typing my comment :)
Gijs lvl70 Dwarf Warrior (prot)
Member of Silver Oak Guardians
 
Alternate characters:
Octain lvl70 Night-elf Druid (resto)
Gonzalez lvl70 Human Warlock (Affliction)
Mzltof lvl70 Human Mage (Fire)
Goodwill lvl70 Night-elf Hunter (BM)

Greatdanes

Quote from: shadowscream;160998Just know this, there are real people behind any character in games so everytime you hurt someones feeling like you are hurting real people, good night kid.
It seems you are forgetting the commanders, marshals and field marshals are real people to, everytime things don't turn you way, you are bitching them.
¤ GD ¤
 
Greatdanes LVL 70 Dwarf Hunter # Professions : Leatherworker
Megabyte LVL 60 Human Paladin # Professions : Mining + Herballism
Ushar LVL 60 Dwarf Priest # Professions : Tailoring + Enchanting
Minimand LVL 60 Gnome Mage # Professions : Alchemy + Engineering
Cæsar LVL 51 Human Rogue # Professions : Herballism + Alchemy
+ some low lvl

shadowscream

#29
Well this is just great, my sign up was canceled with me knowing why or anybody let me know anything, now you are telling me it was my punishment for not staying till hexxar.
ok here it goes:We were done with Hakkar's loot and silence on TS ppl were atarting to say goodnight and HSing out and it was about midnight, then i pushed my HS too, after loading screen I see the BIG raid warning we are going to hexxar... I'm not gonna discuss more about this, it is not my style to do what I want and I do have respect for raid leaders, as long as they have also respect for me if this is going to be a one way thing as I said before and I am going to be treated as a 10 year old baby then yes I say fuvk it.
Right that night before Hakkar I asked for a bio and I was ****ing my self, then the respond was" No bio before Hakkar is down"
if I wanted to do as "I" wished I'd just logged right there and turned off my pc. so plz mr. Cambridge don't come here and say:
QuoteSo im thinking you thought well f**k it i dont need anything from him i might as well leave in a word f**k them.
because that's not it and you'd never know what ppl really thinking if you did you were not playing wow.
 
As for the ZG/AQ20 run I'm gonna stay away from it for a bit, I did sign for the fun and to maybe get some gear for my charackters but it seems there are ppl who still need loot from there, I don't wanna bring up the whispers in last ZG run up so let it all rest.
Oh and in the first post I said this was not a complain or rant and I meant it, I just wanted to know why and I found out but you ppl get so defensive and YOU started it all.
bye.
Main Shadowscream Rogue 60 SoG member