Main Menu

Zg-3/11

Started by shadowscream, November 03, 2006, 08:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

shadowscream

This is not a rant or complain, I think I've been in this guild long enough to get the right to ask this question if not just tell me to stfu and leave.
I signed for ZG and was aprroved with my alt warrior (Malagant) from 13:00 today till 19:20 this afternoon along with the other 2 warriors. I was at ZG entrace in time and waiting for invite when found out that I'm not aprroved.
Now question is why is the sudden decision of changing me out with someone else
-was the substitution for the raid balance?
-was I not there in time?
-am I poor geard to tank?
-did I insult someone that I don't know my self?
-what did I do wrong?
 
I'm just curious because when raidleaders change someone out in rg2 they state the reason and I'm curious to know why.
And why my sign up was "Canceled" and not even set in queue because if it was set in queue I would have stayed online for a chance to get in the raid.
 
as some of you know I am a committed rg2 member and always have done or atleast tried to do my best in rg2 and I am really happy to be there with you guys, but if this is one way, and if you don't want me just tell me.
 
No hard feelings.
 
Regards Shadowscream.
Main Shadowscream Rogue 60 SoG member

Tika

yrthal don't want to tank, and you probably aren't geared well enough for tanking...

Claw

well before you start a war here il ask you why dident u reply on the wisper you got from yrthal???


Mazii

Quote from: Tika;160949yrthal don't want to tank, and you probably aren't geared well enough for tanking...

If that really is the case, it sucks so bad.

Just because Yrthal don't want to tank it affects a person who actually would like to tank, and would like to get better gear that he actually could get in ZG.

Yrthal has gear that are good for tanking and he should have done that instead of disapproving your sign up.

Tika

Quote from: Mazii;160953If that really is the case, it sucks so bad.

Just because Yrthal don't want to tank it affects a person who actually would like to tank, and would like to get better gear that he actually could get in ZG.

Yrthal has gear that are good for tanking and he should have done that instead of disapproving your sign up.

i have been on a couple of runs with either yrthal or his brother claw as leader, to either zg or aq. and on those runs i was put on mt job before yrthal was. although, yrthal has far more superior tanking gear than me. i was signed for todays zg run, but i cancelled (mainly because im sick) but also because we needed a better tank. ragefull was next in line, and ragefull and yrthal, i think/thought, was able to do the job, and malagant could follow and get some better gear, and maybe tank on trashies.

my comment wasn't meant to start a war in any way, but just an observation from a couple of runs. yrthal, claw* and the other commanders are doing a great job arranging runs.

Mazii

Quote from: Tika;160955i have been on a couple of runs with either yrthal or his brother claw as leader, to either zg or aq. and on those runs i was put on mt job before yrthal was. although, yrthal has far more superior tanking gear than me. i was signed for todays zg run, but i cancelled (mainly because im sick) but also because we needed a better tank. ragefull was next in line, and ragefull and yrthal, i think/thought, was able to do the job, and malagant could follow and get some better gear, and maybe tank on trashies.

my comment wasn't meant to start a war in any way, but just an observation from a couple of runs. yrthal, claw* and the other commanders are doing a great job arranging runs.

I agree 100%, it's good they are taking time to make the runs.

But they shouldnt cancel other peoples sign up just because, in this matter, Yrthal don't wanna tank.

Dajo

Tanking is for noob warriors anyways, use druids or something.

Tika

Quote from: Dajo;160962Tanking is for noob warriors anyways, use druids or something.

totally agree :)

Claw

Quote from: Mazii;160957I agree 100%, it's good they are taking time to make the runs.

But they shouldnt cancel other peoples sign up just because, in this matter, Yrthal don't wanna tank.

now the commanders have canceled his signup and there is a reason for it, so its not about who wants to tank, it has beed discussed between commanders.. before the acton has been made..


Mazii

But why did you cancel hes sign up then? I can't come up with any good explenations. Once you accepted him, and he were ready at entrance at start of invites, then I don't have a clue why you could cancel he's sign up, but I bet you have a reason :)

Claw

Quote from: Mazii;160965But why did you cancel hes sign up then? I can't come up with any good explenations. Once you accepted him, and he were ready at entrance at start of invites, then I don't have a clue why you could cancel he's sign up, but I bet you have a reason :)


yes wee have a reason and it will be discusted with the person


Mazii

Quote from: Claw;160967yes wee have a reason and it will be discusted with the person

Well that's good.

Yrthal

I can tell  you why.

Last run!
Friday the 27/10-06...

I recall that you left the raid after Hakkar, while there still was loot and the raid WASENT called. And that hasent been the first time. You havent told anyone that you left. And there are others that can agree with me on that, aswell as commanders.

I tried to catch you earlier today when you came online but you dident response.

We (commanders) havent been talked about the approvement and Daed came late online (he dident know about it), after we discussed the situation we all agreed that you should have a punishement for that and dont get approved for this raid.

It was my pruposal to do it this way. Now plz tell me if you disagree.
This isent a nursery and i dont wanna spend my time every raid explaing why and what. When you apply for something then stay untill something else is told. I dont care if you have been there 10000000000 times and know it better than me, its me whos leading and plz follow, if you know better you are ofcourse welcome to whisper me or the one whos leading.

If you think i'm a bad commander and bad leader, plz go ahead and tell me. I will gladly pass it on to another one. I'm actually getting tired of explaining the same thing over and over again and again because there allways is someone who is feeling himselfe left outside. Seriously act a bit as a grownup and think a more posetive way. Sign up next time and look forward.

You cant satisfy everyone every time. if you think you can go ahead you are welcome to take my place.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yrthal - warrior
Siliandra - mage
Starspoul - priest

Yrthal

Quote from: Tika;160955i have been on a couple of runs with either yrthal or his brother claw as leader, to either zg or aq. and on those runs i was put on mt job before yrthal was. although, yrthal has far more superior tanking gear than me. i was signed for todays zg run, but i cancelled (mainly because im sick) but also because we needed a better tank. ragefull was next in line, and ragefull and yrthal, i think/thought, was able to do the job, and malagant could follow and get some better gear, and maybe tank on trashies.

my comment wasn't meant to start a war in any way, but just an observation from a couple of runs. yrthal, claw* and the other commanders are doing a great job arranging runs.

Yea maby i have better gear. but i think its important that you also try  tanking dps or not. I have tryed it myselfe when i had the "blue" gear but allways changed out in Bossfights.. Does it realy matter if you tank or dps? I want ppl to see the game frome different prospectives.
Ofc there will allways be someone that likes tanking better than dps and the other way around.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yrthal - warrior
Siliandra - mage
Starspoul - priest

Gorion

i wasnt present for neither of these raids... but..heres my 2c

if he wanted nothing from the loot that dropped... and hakkar is dead, why on earth is leaving the raid a bad thing?  there was going to be a zg sweep r us event, with brooms and all that...?

and my 3cents.. if you approve someone, dont cancel their signup just cos youre ****ed off with him, thats just crap.  and even more crap if that person signed up before the other 2 warrs that were approved.
Guild Wars 2 - Characters: Dragelis / Estril / Viliona
Battle.net - LydonB#2167
Warframe - LydonB