Main Menu

Tentative enquiry...

Started by b00n, August 20, 2009, 05:35:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

b00n

Just testing the waters as I haven't really thought about attending till now.  Anyone driving down from/through the Edinburgh area that I could cadge a lift off? :norty:

Whitey

I'm going from Dumfries if you could make it this far but it will be an early start as I usually leave between 7 and 8AM.

b00n

Hmm, had a quick check and I don't think it's possible to get down to Dumfries that early, probably not with my kit in any case. Thanks for the offer though. :)

Just remembered my girlfriends parents insured me for their car so I think I will try that avenue..

On another note, would anyone be able to lend me a monitor?  Even if I can get the car, not sure I'd fancy lugging my old CRT down. :g:

no peanuts

Quote from: b00n;286989Hmm, had a quick check and I don't think it's possible to get down to Dumfries that early, probably not with my kit in any case. Thanks for the offer though. :)

Just remembered my girlfriends parents insured me for their car so I think I will try that avenue..

On another note, would anyone be able to lend me a monitor?  Even if I can get the car, not sure I'd fancy lugging my old CRT down. :g:

If need be, I could probably bring along my 2nd monitor for you.