Main Menu

The perfect dMw LAN Beer

Started by DogMeat, September 29, 2009, 12:45:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DogMeat

......
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Some pixies. No cars. No talent.

sheepy

[quote=smilodon;228785]
Sheepy appears and begins to stroke my head. According to his slurred drunken speech I am "lovely and like a fuzzy felt". Thankfully he soon leaves and passes out somewhere. [/quote]

Luminance

woah, I'd rather drink the 18.6% version :P (kidding, in Holland we have Grolsch Cannon, which has 14% which has a flavor thats to strong for my taste)

Also known as Lycan Lumi - On Aszune known as: Luminescence lvl 80 shammy
Best knife, double kill:
-=[dMw]=-Lumi|T.Wolve killed -=[dMw]=-Sithy with knife.
-=[dMw]=-Lumi|T.Wolve killed -=[dMw]=-R@ng3R with knife.

delanvital

Quote from: Luminance;291146woah, I'd rather drink the 18.6% version :P (kidding, in Holland we have Grolsch Cannon, which has 14% which has a flavor thats to strong for my taste)

If you fancy strong you can also try the strongest beer in Scandinavia - Mikkeller's "Black" at 17.5%. It tastes better than you would expect. Just don't expect to be able to taste regular beer afterwards :)

TeaLeaf

I beg to differ.   THIS is the perfect LAN beer...........one that I have finished.

TL.
Wisdom doesn\'t necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself.  (Tom Wilson)
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. (Michael Jordan)

Luminance

Rather have this, and share it with you guys:

Also known as Lycan Lumi - On Aszune known as: Luminescence lvl 80 shammy
Best knife, double kill:
-=[dMw]=-Lumi|T.Wolve killed -=[dMw]=-Sithy with knife.
-=[dMw]=-Lumi|T.Wolve killed -=[dMw]=-R@ng3R with knife.