Main Menu

Melee DPS Class Leader required

Started by Gandalf, November 05, 2009, 10:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gandalf

ok, with Garrit stepping down I have pulled Halbarad back to a tank CL, which leaves just Ice Hawk as the Melee CL.

Ideally we need another, so any suggestions?
*G*

Cake: Four large eggs. One cup semi-sweet chocolate chips. Three/four cups butter or margarine. One and two third cups granulated sugar. Two cups all purpose flour. Fish shaped ethyl benzene. Twelve medium geosynthetic membranes. Three tablespoons rhubarb, on fire.

Jim

hmm, im split between Deeathy / Dannage / Athuran

although maaaybee whitey :)
That Guy that sneaks around from time to time :P

Pr0ski

Gandalf

Deeathy was one of the first back when I introduced the CL rank, along with Ice Hawk. However, he declined due to time issues.

But I'm happy to ask again to see if this has changed. I'll give it a few days for others to suggest people then compile a list of candidates.
*G*

Cake: Four large eggs. One cup semi-sweet chocolate chips. Three/four cups butter or margarine. One and two third cups granulated sugar. Two cups all purpose flour. Fish shaped ethyl benzene. Twelve medium geosynthetic membranes. Three tablespoons rhubarb, on fire.

Grimnar

I would say Sokhar (Bastet) as he knows what to do etc. He knows alot as he has been raiding for ages etc. and been a leader aswell.
 
Whitey is also a option in my eyes he does a good job. But he is pretty new to WoW and the whole raiding thing. But he can do the job aswell.
(yes whitey i also know you can read this:narnar:)
 
 
Those two have my vote, but i don't know if they are up for it.

Whitey

Quote from: Jim;295441although maaaybee whitey :)

He's too much of a noob and doesn't know enough about the melee classes other than Warrior!







Thought I'd get in there before JAS :D


EDIT: got the wrong person...it was Ice that got in there first!

gijs

my vote goes to Sokhar as he has leader experience and knows the Bossfights and some if not all the melee classes.
 
Deeathy is ofc a very good choice aswell but as statet he declined earlier.
Gijs lvl70 Dwarf Warrior (prot)
Member of Silver Oak Guardians
 
Alternate characters:
Octain lvl70 Night-elf Druid (resto)
Gonzalez lvl70 Human Warlock (Affliction)
Mzltof lvl70 Human Mage (Fire)
Goodwill lvl70 Night-elf Hunter (BM)

JonnyAppleSeed

so im going mellee, who do i go to for enlightenment ?
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion


Gandalf

ok, if there are no objections then I'll ask Sokhar if he'd like to step up :)
*G*

Cake: Four large eggs. One cup semi-sweet chocolate chips. Three/four cups butter or margarine. One and two third cups granulated sugar. Two cups all purpose flour. Fish shaped ethyl benzene. Twelve medium geosynthetic membranes. Three tablespoons rhubarb, on fire.

Jim

I knew I forgot someone, but sokhar gets my vote :)
That Guy that sneaks around from time to time :P

Pr0ski