Tangerine Dream - 24th April

Started by TeaLeaf, March 06, 2018, 03:40:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TeaLeaf

I've been listening to Tangerine Dream for more years than I care to remember, so was delighted to see them announce some more UK dates, the first following Edgar Froese's death.  
I've bought a couple of tickets for Louise and me to see them on 24th April 2018 at Union Chapel, Compton Terrace, Islington, London, N1 2UN

If anyone else fancies joining us then book your tickets and let me know, we could perhaps do a meal nearby and make a night of it.

https://store.unionchapel.org.uk/events/2018-04-24-tangerine-dream-union-chapel
TL.
Wisdom doesn\'t necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself.  (Tom Wilson)
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. (Michael Jordan)

albert

Always nice when a loved band plays a gig, Union Chapel being rather special as well. Have fun.

Bit of a diversion. If anyone likes Steve Winwood he is playing the Paradiso in Amsterdam on the 6th July, unannounced on his web site, 2 days before guesting with Eric Clapton at the BST Festival in Hyde Park. There is a possibility the pair of them will play a warm up in Amsterdam.
Cheers, Bert

Penfold

Love to but it's the twins birthday that day so can't come, sorry.
PEN
(Formerly: ThePENDRAGON)

BrotherTobious

Thanks for info mate, but not going to be able to make it.
"It's hard, but not as hard as Arma!!!" Tutonic
"Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil... prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon.." Terry Pratchett

TeaLeaf

This was quite brilliant apart from the support dude who was a classic 'build your own 1970s synth' guy and just a bit too weird for me!   I lucked out in terms of content (they played two totally different sets on two consecutive nights) and bar the very first track they played they hit every one of the albums and eras I love most.  Great fun and a pretty decent venue too.
TL.
Wisdom doesn\'t necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself.  (Tom Wilson)
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. (Michael Jordan)