Dead Men doing it in the woods .... again

Started by TwoBad, July 16, 2018, 09:19:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwoBad

So we're doing another airsoft day down near Ringwood on Saturday 28th July.  Those who saw our previous post will know we all had a great time.

Attendees so far are:
  • TwoBad
  • Puff
  • Blob
  • Rogue
  • Nuka (hopefully)
  • DickDastardly
  • DickDastardly's bro (possibly)

If anyone else would like to come along please let us know, you will be more than welcome to join us.  (You don't need you're own kit as rentals are normally available if booked in advance)
The Battle of Damnation Alley, 25th January 2015
\'You are hereby awarded the Military Cross, posthumously, for an act of exemplary gallantry during active operations against the enemy on land.\'
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RogueTaylor

For more information on airsoft and more importantly the site we will be playing at here is there website https://www.groundzeroairsoft.com/GZA/Main.html

I look forward to the 28th, should be a good time again, nice to see dick possibly joining us. The more the better

TwoBad

Sorry to hear your brother can't make it DD.  Is the eye protection you have rated for airsoft?
\'You are hereby awarded the Military Cross, posthumously, for an act of exemplary gallantry during active operations against the enemy on land.\'
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

TheDvEight

"Mira Mira on the wall who\'s the fairest of them all?" - Dickdastardly "it\'ll sting a lot" - Lesion

TeaLeaf

Thread moved to meets & greets section.  

Have fun with the airsoft!
TL.
Wisdom doesn\'t necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself.  (Tom Wilson)
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. (Michael Jordan)

TheDvEight

I've booked there going to ring me on the week to take payment:thumbsup:

Brother can't come tho.
"Mira Mira on the wall who\'s the fairest of them all?" - Dickdastardly "it\'ll sting a lot" - Lesion

RogueTaylor

Pretty much all ready for this. Make sure i had all i needed this morning and brought some extra ammo ... just in case :flirty:. I will be bringing two people with me, they are my Dad and my sisters boyfriend to try out there first Airsoft game. We should be driving down nice and early so that we can hopefully get a table down there so we at least have some where to sit and assemble all our gear.

BrotherTobious

Quote from: RogueTaylor;433037Pretty much all ready for this. Make sure i had all i needed this morning and brought some extra ammo ... just in case :flirty:. I will be bringing two people with me, they are my Dad and my sisters boyfriend to try out there first Airsoft game. We should be driving down nice and early so that we can hopefully get a table down there so we at least have some where to sit and assemble all our gear.

I need to see a video of you guys all blindfolded stripping and rebuilding your guns in double quick time :)
"It's hard, but not as hard as Arma!!!" Tutonic
"Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil... prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon.." Terry Pratchett

RogueTaylor

Quote from: BrotherTobious;433038I need to see a video of you guys all blindfolded stripping

Isn't this what LAN is for ? I only has a pistol but i wouldn't put it past the family to know how to strip there guns of by heart. Twobad makes them do it every night before they can eat dinner

BrotherTobious

Dont you mean before they get dinnerr :) He is a harsh but caring GL/father :)
"Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil... prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon.." Terry Pratchett

RogueTaylor

Indeed he is but come this October you will see both his kids and will then know why. So best start teaching yours now toby :D. Will have to make sure we get some more pictures this time for sure

TwoBad

You say the nicest things TB.  BTW, i'm not seeing your name down for this yet!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

BrotherTobious

Quote from: TwoBad;433044You say the nicest things TB. BTW, i'm not seeing your name down for this yet!!

You know all I say about you is from a place of love a respect mate.

Also my name it BT not TB so no wonder you wont see my name :)

TwoBad

:poster_oops: spelling never has been a strong suit of mine
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

BrotherTobious

Nore I mate but it got me out of trouble this time :D