i65

Started by Sneakytiger, August 15, 2019, 07:08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sneakytiger

i'm gonna be at i65 from 23-26 at the nec, so of course i'll be promoting DMW,if anyone is going and wants to meet up let me know.
battle.net: Sneakytiger#2501
steam: -=[dMw]=-Sneakytiger
Epic games:Sneakytiger
Xbox:Sneakytiger

Sneakytiger

I65 report : had a good 4 days at the event,played borderlands 3,control,fifa20 , watched a video of watchdogs:legion,switch games: new zelda ,Mario maker 2,Luigi's mansion,also looked at the switch lite,met plenty of people and streamers,watched some of the pro tournaments.

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

BrotherTobious

What was the most impressive from your list?
"It's hard, but not as hard as Arma!!!" Tutonic
"Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil... prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon.." Terry Pratchett

Sneakytiger

Penfold

Anything coming up which you think we may like to embrace as a Community? Anything else we should be looking out for?

Thanks
PEN
(Formerly: ThePENDRAGON)

Sneakytiger

Some of the indie titles maybe .

BrotherTobious

Ohh which ones??
"Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil... prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon.." Terry Pratchett

Sneakytiger

One game that looked like micro machines and another that looks like robot wars.

BrotherTobious

What was the robot wars one called and why would it be good for us mate?  I really interested.

Sneakytiger

Robot champions was the game