Rugby World Cup 2023

Started by BrotherTobious, March 04, 2021, 01:54:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrotherTobious

Well its on its way and sign up to the ticketing site is open  

https://tickets.rugbyworldcup.com/en

Get registered and it has all the information

Here is a PDF of all the matches and where they are etc.

https://resources.world.rugby/worldrugby/document/2021/02/26/0e55d2b8-2926-4122-90a7-f50b8258269c/RWC2023_Match-Schedule_EN.pdf

I am going to try and get some tickets for some of the games I wont get all the ones I want.  But if any of you fine people are also going we could make it a good laugh by all meeting up.

I am looking at some of the England games and the Qtr Finals, Semis and Finals probably get a mixture etc.

So if you are interested, or going or whatever could be a giggle!
"It's hard, but not as hard as Arma!!!" Tutonic
"Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil... prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon.." Terry Pratchett

smilodon

Quote from: BrotherTobious;445043I am looking at some of the England games and the Qtr Finals, Semis and Finals probably get a mixture etc.

As there is sadly little chance of England and the Qtr Finals, Semis and Finals being the same thing :crying:
smilodon
Whatever's gone wrong it's not my fault.

BrotherTobious

Possibly based on recent.  But going to a final even if they are not in still sound like fun to me!
"Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil... prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon.." Terry Pratchett

TeaLeaf

Registered.   Definitely interested in doing this as a group if possible.
TL.
Wisdom doesn\'t necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself.  (Tom Wilson)
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. (Michael Jordan)

suicidal_monkey

[SIGPIC].[/SIGPIC]

BrotherTobious

Great news Monkey

Here is some more regarding tickets

Quote...KEY DATES

13 March at 23:59 CET: Registration closes for the 2023 Family
15 March at 12:00 CET: 2023 Family pre-sale opens for City and Team packs
18 March: Launch of Official Travel and Hospitality sales programmes
6 April at 18:00 CET: General sale opens for City and Team Packs
2022: Individual match tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis....

TeaLeaf

Just a note, the 15th March at 12:00 CET (11am UK) is only if you pay with a mastercard, otherwise you have to come back at 18:00 CET (5pm UK).

QuoteThe cheapest “Team” tickets for and England fan would cost â,¬255 (or around â,¬64 per pool match) while the most expensive are â,¬1045 (or â,¬261 per pool match).

Individual match tickets will be on sale in 2022, so this is just the City & Team ticket sale as far as I can tell.
TL.
Wisdom doesn\'t necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself.  (Tom Wilson)
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. (Michael Jordan)

BrotherTobious

100% mate I am going to try for individual matches

Penfold

Quote from: TeaLeaf;445141so this is just the City & Team ticket sale as far as I can tell.

What does that mean? Saw the email but not sure what it meant.
PEN
(Formerly: ThePENDRAGON)

TeaLeaf

A team ticket buys tickets for all games for that team which means you'll have tickets for matches in several different stadiums across France on various dates during the tournament.

The city ticket means you buy tickets you all the games at that single stadium, so multiple teams at one stadium over a variety of dates.

Two of England's matches are at a northern stadium only 4.5 hours from me, so you could buy one ticket to each of the two matches. Or you could buy a city ticket which would cover those two matches and a couple more being played at that stadium. Or you could buy a team ticket which would give you tickets to the two England games at the northern stadium plus tickets to their other games at more southerly stadia.

Hope this helps.
TL.

BrotherTobious

Hey all the Rugby World Cup is starting to Loom.

Some tickets that I am interested in are coming up going on sale  I am going to try and get the Bronze, and Final tickets.  It is on my bucket list to go to one.

More tickets will be released later this year and next for individual tickets for matches.  I am still trying going to try and get tickets for the ENGLAND vs JAPAN game.

Anyway thought I should up date this with my plan and more information.

From the Email

We are pleased to announce that new tickets will be available soon, with some exceptional matches included: semi-finals, the bronze final and the Rugby World Cup 2023 final!

As a 2023 Family member, you will have exclusive access to our presale on Tuesday 15 March 2022 at 18h (CET).

The matches will take place at Stade de France (Saint-Denis) and will be available in the form of 2 matches Packs:

Semi-final 1 + Bronze Final
Semi-final 2 + Bronze Final
Semi-final 1 + Semi-final 2
Final + Bronze Final

https://tickets.rugbyworldcup.com/en?utm_campaign=sp-20220303_MARKET_Annonce_Vente_Famille_B2C_EN&utm_source=Splio&utm_medium=email

A Twig

Still can't find anyone prepared to take ownership of my then to be five year old for a couple of weeks so looks like I won't be purchasing sadly :(
[N~@] - Ninja Association
Although we may fade from life, life does not fade from our memories

BrotherTobious

I not going out for the whole time.  2 weekends there and back, did it for the last RWC in France and it was easy to do mate