Quick Question - Which Other Games Do You Play?

Started by TeaLeaf, August 24, 2006, 08:26:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bastet

Allthough TL needs to brush up on his skills, hes a tad rusty :tongue:
Aszune (Alliance):
Sokhar lv 80 (H/M) Warrior, Sokhár lv 80 (H/M) Death Knight, Beset lv 70 (NE/F) Druid, Bastet lv 70 (NE/F) Rogue, Mentu lv 70 (Dr/M) Shaman
-=[dMw]=-Bastet (CSS) / -=[dMw]=-Niwa (BF2) / -=dMw=- Sokhar (BF2142)
-=[dMw]=- MVP Award Holder (June 2006) Winning team -=[dMw]=- Christmas Crunch (2008)

Sheperdbook

Have to say I generally play other games to get away from all the idiots on mmorpg's lol.

I play some Civ4 with other peeps, though I'm slowly getting a little tired of that.

I also enjoy Oblivion, Rome and Medieval Total War, Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War and Minesweeper :tongue:.

Shep
Officer Bambewhistle
Lvl 70 Mage
Silver Oak Guardians, Aszune
"Fas est ab hoste doceri"

And The Cuddly Holy Duo:

Sheperdbook Lvl 61 Pally
Zadok Lvl24 Priest

Sazgul

Hmm wha? Other games.....:blink:
 
:biggrin:  - I often find myself clicking the WoW icon as soon as my pc has bootet, and im hooked for the evening.
 
But have been wanting to try out BF2. Otherwise i've BEEN playing Civ3-4 what great games, and some HL2

saori

please, those that enjoy Final Fantasy check this, this stuff is really crazy! LoL!!! i love this guys!!!
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNzFE8rNPQU
:: Saori - 70 Human Warlock ::
:: Vavara- 50 Night Elf Warrior ::

Adularena

LOL! what a bunch of ppl!
 
Do they love the game or hate it?! lol.
 
Btw, when the guy with the automatic rifle steps forward, 2 metres from the enemy, fires off some rounds, and "Miss" pops up, LOL! it brings back memories, Thanks Saori!:D
Got something to say? Then say it to _me_.
 
Adularena - Rogue : WoW
Marble_trap - spec.ops : BF2

Demon

here are a list of games i play.

Pc

Wow - Ofc
counterstike source
Teamfortress source
Football manager series

Ps2

Fight Night (boxing game)
Iss pro's Series
Formula 1 Series

Thats about it
like my sport games on my console coz i have a big tv :)

And pc games rule for shooters + ofc wow :)

Champspire

City of Villains, and going to play Lineage 2 soonish with some friends for a bit.
Some xbox games.

Grimnar

WoW
CS:S
CS:CZ
Dark Star One
 
That are the games that i play the last few days.

Sebas

I just bought GT Legends, the demo got me excited for more so I just bought the game :happy: Its an awesome game if you like to really test your drivings skills and not like NFS which is giving some throttle and an occasional steering :tongue: