A great forum.

Started by Doorman, October 29, 2005, 02:10:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Doorman

I may be in my cups at the moment (nothing wrong with that!) but I have an observation to make. Of all the forumsii that I subscribe to, this is the BEST! There is a wide variety of subjects, a host of opinions, there's sensible and silly and most of all there is an overiding humour. Every so often tempers get a little frayed, but it's like family having a ruck, it's all forgotten in the morning.
Wonderful thing the internet, bringing together such a great bunch of guys.



All together now,

All you need is love, da da da da-da
All you need is love, da da da da-da
All you need is love, love. Love is all you need.

Going to bed now. *hic*










     

Dingo

Love you Ron :wub: ....but you need help....been mixing too much with them Dutchies methinks.....mushrooms are for cooking Ron, just remember that!!


My personal doctor will be calling you in the morning but if you wish to make first contact then;

Dr Imzso Zilly
Rue theday youwereborn
Chantilly Lace
Paree


He will be able to take away your nostalgia with a course of pills.....alternatively meet me in the bar at the Very Dark Horse for a couple of pints!!
semper in merda solus profundum variare
http://www.geocities.com/arnoldsounds/whoami.wav

Stryker

It was 1am when he wrote that...... bet he was wasted  :P
-=[dMw]=-Stryker

Doorman

Oh Jesus! Somebody delete this thread. I was not of sound mind.  :blush:










     

Squonk

QuoteOriginally posted by Doorman@Oct 29 2005, 11:04 AM
Oh Jesus! Somebody delete this thread. I was not of sound mind. :blush:
[post=100159]Quoted post[/post]
[/b]
Nope  :devil:
Me,I\'m just a lawnmower - you can tell me by the way I walk.

Anonymous

QuoteOriginally posted by Doorman@Oct 29 2005, 11:04 AM
Oh Jesus! Somebody delete this thread. I was not of sound mind. :blush:
[post=100159]Quoted post[/post]
[/b]
:roflmao: You daft old sod!  :roflmao:

Browne

QuoteOriginally posted by Doorman@Oct 29 2005, 11:04 AM
Oh Jesus! Somebody delete this thread. I was not of sound mind. :blush:
[post=100159]Quoted post[/post]
[/b]

AAAAAh ya auld silly sod. Told you red wine and beer dont mix.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

So much  Time, So Little to do.

Dr Sadako

ooops. I accidently pinned the topic.   :whistle: :roflmao:
-=[dMw]=-Dr "Doc" Sadako

"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love." Albert Einstein

DuVeL

QuoteOriginally posted by Dingo@Oct 29 2005, 04:11 AM
Love you Ron :wub: ....but you need help....been mixing too much with them Dutchies methinks.....mushrooms are for cooking Ron, just remember that!!
[post=100150]Quoted post[/post]
[/b]

What's wrong with the Dutchcheese? I got loads of compliments for it. :whistle:
Survivor of LAN V, VI, VIII, IX, X, XII, XIV, XVI, XVIII, XX, XXIV, XXX, XXXII, XXXIV and XXXVI so far...
[QUOTE]Lionheart; Grolsch to DuVeL is like spinache to Popeye [/QUOTE]
[QUOTE]Cheesepuff...A cyborg is sent from the future on a deadly mission. He has to kill Ninja_Freak, a young Man whose life will have a great significance in years to come.Ninja has only one protector - DuVeL - also sent from the future. The Terminator uses his exceptional intelligence and strength to find Ninja_Freak & attempt to terminate him.
[/QUOTE]

Blunt

QuoteOriginally posted by Doorman@Oct 29 2005, 01:10 AM
I may be in my cups at the moment (nothing wrong with that!) but I have an observation to make. Of all the forumsii that I subscribe to, this is the BEST! There is a wide variety of subjects, a host of opinions, there's sensible and silly and most of all there is an overiding humour. Every so often tempers get a little frayed, but it's like family having a ruck, it's all forgotten in the morning.
Wonderful thing the internet, bringing together such a great bunch of guys.
All together now,

All you need is love, da da da da-da
All you need is love, da da da da-da
All you need is love, love. Love is all you need.

Going to bed now. *hic*
[post=100149]Quoted post[/post]
[/b]

True :D
Regards
Blunt


People who blow things out of proportion are worse than Hitler.


Dewey

QuoteOriginally posted by Doorman@Oct 29 2005, 12:04 PM
Oh Jesus! Somebody delete this thread. I was not of sound mind. :blush:
[post=100159]Quoted post[/post]
[/b]

Fantastic post, especially as I remember Ron telling other people on this forum to not be so amourous with their postings... nice one m8  :D

Ranger

QuoteOriginally posted by Doorman@Oct 29 2005, 01:10 AM
I may be in my cups at the moment (nothing wrong with that!) but I have an observation to make. Of all the forumsii that I subscribe to, this is the BEST! There is a wide variety of subjects, a host of opinions, there's sensible and silly and most of all there is an overiding humour. Every so often tempers get a little frayed, but it's like family having a ruck, it's all forgotten in the morning.
Wonderful thing the internet, bringing together such a great bunch of guys.
All together now,

All you need is love, da da da da-da
All you need is love, da da da da-da
All you need is love, love. Love is all you need.

Going to bed now. *hic*
[post=100149]Quoted post[/post]
[/b]

I knew that under that rugged exterior that there was a small wee furry creature just wanting a little love and affection!

 :roflmao:

What a softy.

Hee hee
[QUOTE]"It was the most I ever threw up, and it changed my life forever." Homer J. Simpson[/QUOTE]

Doorman

QuoteOriginally posted by Doorman@Oct 29 2005, 02:10 AM
Every so often tempers get a little frayed, but it's like family having a ruck, it's all forgotten in the morning.
Wonderful thing the internet, bringing together such a great bunch of guys.
All together now,

All you need is love, da da da da-da
All you need is love, da da da da-da
All you need is love, love. Love is all you need.

[post=100149]Quoted post[/post]
[/b]

The lastest how'syafather is an example of this. To my mind it was akin to one of the family bringing all his hippy friends home to doss on the lounge floor.

In the morning, "where have they all gone?" "Dunno, they're around somewhere." "Mmm, well don't make a habit of it. What do you want for breakfast?"










     

sulky_uk

nice one mate, for a pink and fluffy  post just add wine ,beer and doorman


I came into this world with nothing,
through careful management I\'ve got most of it left.

Doorman

QuoteOriginally posted by sulky_uk@Mar 8 2006, 11:27 AM
nice one mate, for a pink and fluffy post just add wine ,beer and doorman
[post=115687]Quoted post[/post]
[/b]

Have a care young sir. Show a little respect, there's a good sir.