Main Menu

LAN XVI logo design - merchendise

Started by sheepy, August 11, 2009, 03:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

sheepy

I know we have some people out there that can come up with a great logo for me to get on to some merchandise for the lan and im looking for ideas please guys n gals. We are looking at doing the pint glasses again this time so i need a simple design that we can get engraved on to the glass.

this is what we had last time
http://www.deadmen.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=7388

something similar but simpler (ie less wording) would be great.
[quote=smilodon;228785]
Sheepy appears and begins to stroke my head. According to his slurred drunken speech I am "lovely and like a fuzzy felt". Thankfully he soon leaves and passes out somewhere. [/quote]

GhostMjr

You know we have a whole box of prizes already as we are being sponsored by Crucial :P

The only problem is i need to remember to take them along :D

Another dmw glass would be awesome :)

-=[dMw]=-GhostMjr

sheepy

the glasses are nothingto dowith prizes m8. but the sponsorship by crucial sounds goodv
[quote=smilodon;228785]
Sheepy appears and begins to stroke my head. According to his slurred drunken speech I am "lovely and like a fuzzy felt". Thankfully he soon leaves and passes out somewhere. [/quote]

sheepy

bump - need some ideas guys

At the moment its just text of

dMw Lan XVI
October 09

in a diffrent font ofc
[quote=smilodon;228785]
Sheepy appears and begins to stroke my head. According to his slurred drunken speech I am "lovely and like a fuzzy felt". Thankfully he soon leaves and passes out somewhere. [/quote]

delankster

bit busy with work atm, will ave a play this weekend :)
It is better to stay quiet and act the fool, than to say something and remove all doubt
[EMAIL=delankster@deadmen.co.uk]delankster@deadmen.co.uk[/EMAIL]

BrotherTobious

Hope to have some deigns, a friend is doing a couple for me.
"It's hard, but not as hard as Arma!!!" Tutonic
"Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil... prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon.." Terry Pratchett

delankster

It is better to stay quiet and act the fool, than to say something and remove all doubt
[EMAIL=delankster@deadmen.co.uk]delankster@deadmen.co.uk[/EMAIL]

Sn00ks

I think it needs a skull on it. I like skulls.
 
But unfortunately I can barely write let alone draw.
I do exactly what the little voices tell me to.

PC Specs:- Black box with some fans that go whirrr, a few lights, things inside that get warm, headphones, keyboard (a clicky one), mouse (with buttons and no squeak), disks (2-off SSD and HDD) and a monitor of sufficient proportions.

delankster

#8
ok will ave another play :flirty:
It is better to stay quiet and act the fool, than to say something and remove all doubt
[EMAIL=delankster@deadmen.co.uk]delankster@deadmen.co.uk[/EMAIL]

GhostMjr

Quote from: Sn00ks;286819I think it needs a skull on it. I like skulls.
 
But unfortunately I can barely write let alone draw.

I'd prefer something plain with just writing or one without a skull :)

-=[dMw]=-GhostMjr

delankster

something like this or a more realistic skull ?




or 4 mjr

It is better to stay quiet and act the fool, than to say something and remove all doubt
[EMAIL=delankster@deadmen.co.uk]delankster@deadmen.co.uk[/EMAIL]

GhostMjr

Quote from: delankster;286846something like this or a more realistic skull ?


That looks awesome!

I was hoping you would stay away from realistic skulls i'm not too keen on that sort of stuff :)

I think we may also be able to use the logo for the dmw shop too and even as the community logo?.

Can you post up just the logo and dmw at the top or bottom for approval for t-shirts both if poss ?

-=[dMw]=-GhostMjr

delankster

It is better to stay quiet and act the fool, than to say something and remove all doubt
[EMAIL=delankster@deadmen.co.uk]delankster@deadmen.co.uk[/EMAIL]

Blunt

Saw this the other day


I like the style

*not mine so you'd prob need to get permission. I could try asking though if needs be.
Edit:It hasn't scaled well so see here for proper size
Regards
Blunt


People who blow things out of proportion are worse than Hitler.


sheepy

[quote=smilodon;228785]
Sheepy appears and begins to stroke my head. According to his slurred drunken speech I am "lovely and like a fuzzy felt". Thankfully he soon leaves and passes out somewhere. [/quote]